Canisuis College Valedictorian in Biology

Had a 30-something provider tell me with a straight face that she wanted to become a neurosurgeon. I laughed in her face.

The closest these rent-a-twats get to med school is when they stop by CVS. Originally Posted by Withnail
Just like how "renting" one of us is the closest thing you'll ever get to a sexually satisfying relationship.

see what i did there?

isn't shitting on people's dreams is soooooo cool
Had a 30-something provider tell me with a straight face that she wanted to become a neurosurgeon. I laughed in her face.

The closest these rent-a-twats get to med school is when they stop by CVS. Originally Posted by Withnail
Another spectacular post by Withnail, plus he deftly avoids bullshit points by leaving out what the whores are visiting CVS for.
Riffing off of Withnail- had a prostitute confidently proclaim that she was one semester short of earning her BBA in neuropsychology.

Was approx 7 years ago, where got same reaction from me that WN's got from him.
Just like how "renting" one of us is the closest thing you'll ever get to a sexually satisfying relationship.

see what i did there?

isn't shitting on people's dreams is soooooo cool Originally Posted by valkyra
I don't want a "relationship". That's why I procure prostitutes.
I know that one of the very best looking and talented provider that was on here several years ago received her masters last spring.
I know that one of the very best looking and talented provider that was on here several years ago received her masters last spring. Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Yes, I believe it was a Master's in Interpretive Lesbian Dance, and only took her 7 years to complete. She's teaching at the Hunter Biden Institute for Physical Therapies.

Believe it or not, we have a former Icky whore (are they ever really "former"?) who has a PharmD. Not to mention a couple defrocked Registered Professional Nurses.
And, some who are not defrocked.
Yes, I believe it was a Master's in Interpretive Lesbian Dance, and only took her 7 years to complete. She's teaching at the Hunter Biden Institute for Physical Therapies. Originally Posted by Withnail
The hoe you're thinking of is the illegal immigrant living at mar-a-lago
The hoe you're thinking of is the illegal immigrant living at mar-a-lago Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Perhaps in Sodus you're an expert on illegal immigrants...
Perhaps in Sodus you're an expert on illegal immigrants... Originally Posted by Withnail
You assume I live in Sodus..I do not..There are three different towns surrounding Sodus Bay.
As for the illegal immigrants I know several billionaire farmers that are experts.
  • stein
  • 10-05-2021, 12:34 PM
I know one in that category
Billionaire Farmers -- there's about as many of those are there are Smart Dimtards.....
Many "farmers" live in NYC.They purchase them..dude ranches and the like in different parts of the country to avoid paying taxes and receive the various handouts the government gives them.
Many "farmers" live in NYC.They purchase them..dude ranches and the like in different parts of the country to avoid paying taxes and receive the various handouts the government gives them. Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I don't buy cattle upstate. I buy apartment buildings. We're going to contract on one on East Avenue, and we're doing due diligence on two on Water Street. Your realty property is undervalued, so can be picked up for not much money. As long as the rent rolls are solid and there are no tax liens, it's all blue sky.