AP: Reports that Melania Trump may have been an undocumented worker in the 1990's.

I also hate sand Deragatory Racial Slur removed...DED people with diarrhea colored skin are really nasty how the fuck could anyone want to fuck Arab Deragatory Racial Slur removed is beyond me.
First Melania needs to learn to speak English. I'm not sure what the fuck she's saying when she tries to give advise. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
She speaks better english that you. Lemming
^ she's not confident in her abilities and it shows. I felt bad that she felt she needed to steal Michelle Obama's speech. Michelle is a Princeton grad and a Lawyer. Melania is a hot stripper a dirty debutante wannabe. Pretty big difference.
Why can't we use racial words here? You can use cunt faggot and insult each other but not the "N" word... Oh know so what's the problem?
Why can't we use racial words here? You can use cunt faggot and insult each other but not the "N" word... Oh know so what's the problem? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Fuck off ShitFace and read the rules- you obviously are looking for attention, but what you will get a real quick vacation. Maybe we can't use the "N" word because your mother will get offended because she loves Black cock.
^ she's not confident in her abilities and it shows. I felt bad that she felt she needed to steal Michelle Obama's speech. Michelle is a Princeton grad and a Lawyer. Melania is a hot stripper a dirty debutante wannabe. Pretty big difference. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Cis Chump, Michelle is a man... Melania is a good looking woman. I know there is no difference to you but I just wanted to point it out. Thanks

Fuck off ShitFace and read the rules- you obviously are looking for attention, but what you will get a real quick vacation. Maybe we can't use the "N" word because your mother will get offended because she loves Black cock. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You love black cock. You love all cocks. You're a cocksucker like sap sucker.
Fuck off ShitFace and read the rules- you obviously are looking for attention, but what you will get a real quick vacation. Maybe we can't use the "N" word because your mother will get offended because she loves Black cock. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Baby killer
Baby killer Originally Posted by Stockinglover
yeah I wish your mother had believed in abortions!!!!
Baby killer Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Pukely likes to snip babies spines while their heads are still in the birth canal. It make his ass wet...

Pukely likes to snip babies spines while their heads are still in the birth canal. It make his ass wet...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wish your mom had aborted you fucking dickwad.
I wish your mom had aborted you fucking dickwad. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You are not yourself when you miss your "spirit cooking" meal. Jack off in a glass, get a crack whore to squirt some baby mamma milk in, pour some pig piss & blood in it. Stir it up and drink, see?

Don't you feel like you could let John Podesta fuck you in your ass again?

If we have a dollar amount, she must be documented. What, did she swim overy here?
If we have a dollar amount, she must be documented. What, did she swim overy here? Originally Posted by Defecation Delicacy
Fuck off we know Trump likes everything foreign made.
Attached Images File Type: jpg oKLs7ksN3j6B5I59iwKI1BsgUpWiffQ7xqUMpEqoAzI-2.jpg (66.7 KB, 35 views)
Your schtick is boring, Lube "WeeEndowed" Wideass.