The day of reckoning is coming.

Fuck this censorship!
he's not banned. he just stopped posting here after his "frenemy" Paulie Rockstar stopped by.

they have spirited discussions in the Upstate NY forums. i've been making "friends" up there recently too but i'm not sure Zollner is happy about that ...

BAHHAAAAA

and i should have said "get banned". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Upset NY? That’s Revenant/ExNYer/Lucas McCain territory!

BAHAHAHAHA
Upset can be fun. Though at times they have their own language
Why do left-leaning people keep getting banned? From a difference of an opinion or are they doing something wrong? Originally Posted by Sienna91
Because the hooker moderator in here is right wing. Those left wing dudes are no more obnoxious than many of the right wing dudes in here who are not banned... not that those guys did not deserve to be banned, but be objective about it and do the same to the right wing who talk shit like the left in here does. Be fair and don't single them out because of their political views because you are biased and you do not agree with them.

I don't give a flying fuck about those guys but what's fair is fair. Do your job objectively or don't do it at all.
people get banned cause they didn't know when to cool it, so they go over the edge and get banned.

i've been pointed, mine went up to something like 20pts, never been banned. so you cool it or else. i have zero pts currently.

the trick is to manage your points so that you don't go over. let a few points expire, then you do the machine wash cycle repeat.
Because the hooker moderator in here is right wing. Those left wing dudes are no more obnoxious than many of the right wing dudes in here who are not banned... not that those guys did not deserve to be banned, but be objective about it and do the same to the right wing who talk shit like the left in here does. Be fair and don't single them out because of their political views because you are biased and you do not agree with them.

I don't give a flying fuck about those guys but what's fair is fair. Do your job objectively or don't do it at all. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wrong!!!!!

Crypt is now pointing in this forum.

Which means with his continued presence all that will remain is tumbleweeds...

Danielle has pointed me and iam a true Conservative Republican.
Though when she points its 2 at a time. With crypt for the same type of violation its 5-10 points and get shit talking in the pm violation.
I see they finally found out who the fake Canadian was
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
It took them long enough. I wonder what he'll come back as besides a hemorrhoid with a key board.
Dilbert, I'm always sitting on some points. I know how to cool it and bring it down. But these guys seem to all be wiped out at the same time.

I'll admit that I don't know all of the shit they talked, but I'm pretty sure there was reciprocity from the other side who were neither banned nor reprimanded.
Wrong!!!!!

Crypt is now pointing in this forum.

Which means with his continued presence all that will remain is tumbleweeds.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Didn't know that. Sorry Danielle. Yeah, he'll be even worse than wakeup with points about nonsense about nothing. Hell, he is probably giving me 5 or 10 points now for just posting that. LOL

I don't give a flying fuck about those guys but what's fair is fair. Do your job objectively or don't do it at all. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Yep! That's going to cost you for disrespecting the MOD but like you said, you don't give a flying fuck.
Yep! That's going to cost you for disrespecting the MOD but like you said, you don't give a flying fuck. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
At least he’ll have interaction with a provider on Eccie!!!!!
It took them long enough. I wonder what he'll come back as besides a hemorrhoid with a key board. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bambino missed Sissy Chump on his list
Bull fuckin shit dude. I got pointed by Danille several times and I'm a die hard Trump supporter. Get your facts straight before you mouth off in the future. That way you won't look like a retard.

Follow The rules of eccieland

As for whatever is said about me in this thread, I don't give two flying fucks who thinks whatever about me. I never have and I never will be bias in the political forum.

Mods dont discuss why people get banned because its none of the communities fucking business.

Now, shit, fuck, damn.

Can we get some intellectual political debating going on!!

All kinds of things happening in the world!!!
Follow The rules of eccieland

As for whatever is said about me in this thread, I don't give two flying fucks who thinks whatever about me. I never have and I never will be bias in the political forum.

Mods dont discuss why people get banned because its none of the communities fucking business.

Now, shit, fuck, damn.

Can we get some intellectual political debating going on!!

All kinds of things happening in the world!!! Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Of course. You break the rules you get points. Not that difficult to digest. But for some............