How old are we here

Answer to the original question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA Originally Posted by pilot4u
Reiner, is that you? I always knew you were on here!
Rhyner's dead.
GROUP HUG
NOW! Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I'm all about a hug, but I wouldn't want some of the folks who have been posting to come near me, Just the ones with common sense, playful attitudes and those who try to remain positive and playful when possible. (I totally understand it's hard to do at all times, but when you're negative, hateful and condescending in almost every post....I'm out).

Taking hug applications now! Must provide ECCIE handle....LOL
M A X....I would love to apply for a hug!
M A X....I would love to apply for a hug! Originally Posted by tramp76137
You know you're pre-approved, hon....xoxo
Hi Max

I sent in my application for a hug. Wink
I, for one, am getting fucked alot! Amazing sex 2-3 times a week. That may not be alot for some of you studs but for me, I have had more sex in the last month than I did all of last year! At least with another person instead of myself. My wife seems happer too as I am not hitting on her all the time now.

So, I am feeling younger all the time.
Back to the original post (LOL) I get very annoyed when i go in chat and at least 3

ask me about my rates and services....MY LIPS ARE SEALED...if you cannot read then

you might not be smart enough to see my website has ALL the info you need. I

understand that sometimes when someone shows up then they ask

"can you tell me what you charge again?" thats a fast way to make me laugh at you...

but back to a nicer note , lets drop the drama and ALL HAVE FUN!!!!
I, for one, am getting fucked alot! Amazing sex 2-3 times a week. That may not be alot for some of you studs but for me, I have had more sex in the last month than I did all of last year! At least with another person instead of myself. My wife seems happer too as I am not hitting on her all the time now.

So, I am feeling younger all the time. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Dude, what have you got, like a season pass, or what?
When guy's go to the WW and ask rates $ menu, and their website is posted with all that info.

Or they say, do you have contact info, and their ad states PM me with reff's, name and so on.

Are they just looking at the pic's. Are kid's taken over the board. Originally Posted by piquant2009
Does seem like kids, maybe grown up KIDS, most of which don't want to do their homework and want everything handed to them on a platter!

yea its been ruthless around here lately from tattoo bashing to people outing people and people being mean to pregnant girls

its taking the fun out of things and i think it sucks Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Seems everyone can't resist bashing what they don't have a appetite for, so best to ignore them, btw I'm re-visiting Pet-My-Kitty tonight

Let's just all get laid this week... Make an effort, Hobbyists!! Originally Posted by slims099
+1000000

So, I am feeling younger all the time. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I with you on this one this has been the BEST B-Day EVER (actually still celebrating), will have to add that this is more that several years worth than just last year
Its because I am so amazing in bed, they don't charge me. In fact I had to refuse payment from several ladies.

Its amazing what can happen when you treat the ladies like ladies, not a piece of meat. Respect, nonjudegementalness, and thoughtfullness goes a long way with some. I treat evey one of them like I would my girlfriend. If they impress me enough to see them twice (it is a 2 way street after all) It usely because they have convinced me they want to be with me because they actualy like me and the money is just a tool to allow them the time to be with me. I am actualy very picky so I end up with a specific type of woman who responds well to me.

If you can get beyond the sex for money part, find the right women, and let them know you like to be with them reguardless of what they do, it can be amazing. I have been on a number of "dates" with some. Go out, do things, go shopping, watch TV, stuff real friends to together. Not just sex. Or money. I consider a couple of the ladies here to be real friends and am quite happy to help them any way I can be that money or doing things for/with them.

I am quite happy to say I am finding what I want from the hobby. You may not want what I want, but hopefully you can get what you need as well.
Its amazing what can happen when you treat the ladies like ladies, not a piece of meat. Respect, nonjudegementalness, and thoughtfullness goes a long way with some. I treat evey one of them like I would my girlfriend. If they impress me enough to see them twice (it is a 2 way street after all) It usely because they have convinced me they want to be with me because they actualy like me and the money is just a tool to allow them the time to be with me. I am actualy very picky so I end up with a specific type of woman who responds well to me.

If you can get beyond the sex for money part, find the right women, and let them know you like to be with them reguardless of what they do, it can be amazing. I have been on a number of "dates" with some. Go out, do things, go shopping, watch TV, stuff real friends to together. Not just sex. Or money. I consider a couple of the ladies here to be real friends and am quite happy to help them any way I can be that money or doing things for/with them.

I am quite happy to say I am finding what I want from the hobby. You may not want what I want, but hopefully you can get what you need as well. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+100000000000000
Hi Max

I sent in my application for a hug. Wink Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You too are pre-approved, sexy......let's do it! Here ya go....(((( Lisa ))))) Got one for ya in person as well. mwah!
I apologize for not keeping a eye on the WW. I will redouble my effort to watch it. The WW is only meant to say hello and welcome new members. Attacks and other nonsense will not be tolerated
Garland_Bone says....

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR !!!!!