Ban daddyslilslut ?

Maybe she likes communing with nature. Had you thought of that? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I'm trying to get pissed JY. Your killing me!
"haters spend all their energy negatively talking about other people"....hmmmm? Originally Posted by knotty man

Yep u stole my line dammit you and others love to steal my lines smh

This poster is confused

I don't even live in TEXAS anymore and damn sure don't live in a trailer.
I'm just a Lil valued poster
Who will be visiting austin regularly in my travels
Doesn't anyone else see that 124rg and daddysliislut are really rockerrick? You are being played. lol
jealous of you lilslut really what makes you think i would ever be jealous of you. No sorry i dont live in a prefab house with wheels. i one day will retire and do what i want then as i do now. you are a fool that will never amount to anything so what is it i am jealous of. i just dont like you and the shit you start and bring around go away high school is over we are grow ass people act like it. You are petty little person that hates life because you will never be anything. so fuck your jealousy you have no clue. Originally Posted by 124rg
Ok now do me... Give it your best shot sugar bitches. And put some stank on it!
Yep u stole my line dammit you and others love to steal my lines smh

This poster is confused

I don't even live in TEXAS anymore and damn sure don't live in a trailer.
I'm just a Lil valued poster
Who will be visiting austin regularly in my travels Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
wasnt stealing your line, just repeating it back to you
wasnt stealing your line, just repeating it back to you Originally Posted by knotty man
Copying is stealing my idea ,my line, my though and u did not refer to me in that ijs you seem nice enough to be knotty just leave it at that I thnk your a good guy

I am not rockerrick however rr and I have both been seen at socials so there is proof we are not the same person lmfao good try

The op here is however a banned provider posting under a guys handle I'm pretty sure of it
I take it the video is a good one with you giving it props SL. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I thinck Sixx gave her a "Life Time Achievement Award". who would know better than Sixx? I rate it TWO DICKS (Thumbs) UP!

Doesn't anyone else see that 124rg and daddysliislut are really rockerrick? You are being played. lol Originally Posted by ten wheels for jesus

"haters spend all their energy negatively talking about other people"....hmmmm? Originally Posted by knotty man
Yep, knotty, an sum o' tha same folks plaster tha forums wif "self-posted alerts" e'ery time they hit tha keyboard inna half dozen diff'rent threads or mo' at a time.
it isnt copying or stealing. its quoting. didnt you see the lil quote signs?
or do you have a strict copyright on everything you say.
either way you should listen to the words that you write
I thinck Sixx gave her a "Life Time Achievement Award". who would know better than Sixx? I rate it TWO DICKS (Thumbs) UP!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree it's awesome blushing
Doesn't anyone else see that 124rg and daddysliislut are really rockerrick? You are being played. lol Originally Posted by ten wheels for jesus
Hey, ain't "ten wheels fer Hey-soos" tha title of a sweet ol' luv song by Elvis Hitler?

Being a member here is not about a popularity contest. We don't ban or un ban people because of polls or because some members are annoyed by others.

Membership here is contingent on following the posting guidelines set forth by the Owners that each of us agree to abide by every time we sign in.

This type of thread and these types of posts serve no good purpose whatsoever except to cause hurt and to acquire points.

Let's all find something else to amuse ourselves with, shall we?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Hmmm, maybe I should make a dick sucking video and send it to all the mods and all for cool points, never thought of that one before, I guess from one cock sucker to another that was an idea