Ladies - What did Buffalo do wrong?

This is great news (although next week can be tricky for me). I am counting on everyone to step up and show Gabriella the real Buffalo hospitality.
  • Chloe
  • 01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Okay I am going to switch my Rochester incall to a Buffalo incall this week on Thursday and Friday So if anyone is interested feel free to pm me!!
Can I make a suggestion? I have seen this happen before and I believe it is what gives Buffalo the "percieved" problem that everybody refers to. Gabrielle stated that she is coming to Buffalo next week, the dates to be announced. Now already a bunch of Buffalo guys have lined up and made committments to see her if she comes. I would be in that line if I could but can't hobby again until the middle of Feb. Now Chole says she is going to switch her incall from Rochester this week to Buffalo. And I know a bunch of guys want to line up to see her. I would be one of them for sure. But here is the problem. Both bunches of guys are one in the same. Now some can afford to splurge and enjoy the pleasure of both ladies a week apart. But many cannot. So the bunch of guys will get split up and I don't know if that final number is enough to go around. Please understand I am not discouraging in any way either one of you (or for that matter all of you from Rochester) in coming to see us. I am just suggesting that you space it out a little so that all the guys that want to see you can. (and of course if that happens to be after Feb 20 I won't mind.) Just a suggestion from an experienced hobbiest from Buffalo.
  • GP
  • 01-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Can I make a suggestion? I have seen this happen before and I believe it is what gives Buffalo the "percieved" problem that everybody refers to. Gabrielle stated that she is coming to Buffalo next week, the dates to be announced. Now already a bunch of Buffalo guys have lined up and made committments to see her if she comes. I would be in that line if I could but can't hobby again until the middle of Feb. Now Chole says she is going to switch her incall from Rochester this week to Buffalo. And I know a bunch of guys want to line up to see her. I would be one of them for sure. But here is the problem. Both bunches of guys are one in the same. Now some can afford to splurge and enjoy the pleasure of both ladies a week apart. But many cannot. So the bunch of guys will get split up and I don't know if that final number is enough to go around. Please understand I am not discouraging in any way either one of you (or for that matter all of you from Rochester) in coming to see us. I am just suggesting that you space it out a little so that all the guys that want to see you can. (and of course if that happens to be after Feb 20 I won't mind.) Just a suggestion from an experienced hobbiest from Buffalo. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
AGREED!
  • Chloe
  • 01-19-2010, 08:25 PM
I really should have looked over the other girls schedules. I did afterwards and breathed a sigh of relief that I was at least not coming out at the same time as anyone else. . . .

I did not realize a week apart would be rough. I will take that into concideration next time I plan to come out. I don't drive so I am paying quite a bit of money for a driver to get out there, stay and get back. I also lowered my donation so I can completely understand why Flyboy brought that up. I will take it upon myself to comunicate with the other girls who travel to certain areas so that it will make things better for the clients and providers.

I already have appointments booked and really do not want to cancel on you guys! I am gonna stick it out Meanwhile . . . I never get to Buffalo. . . if you guys have any suggestions on where to spend some down time if I end up having too much of it let me know!! I only have an incall twice a week. Getting away fom the everyday hectic life of my job, school, family is still part of the ingedients for an enjoyable trip!
Perhaps those who intend to see Gabrielle in Buffalo next week should let her know ASAP, so that she can gauge whether next week is a good time to come. Next week is tricky for me, not financially, but due to prior commitments. The first week of February would be better for me.

Gabrielle, I hope you don't think that we seem to be giving you the run-around after begging you to come. We just want to make your visit as welcoming as possible.

Chloe, this being winter, I can only think of museums (e.g., Albright-Knox) or shopping (e.g., Walden Galleria) as suggestions. If you have not seen the Falls in the winter, that's also worth doing.