NightmareGirl

Thank you. And yes I’m fairly certain some of the prank texts I get are titsfuck. THey are pretty easy to spot. However, this text popped up with Bambino’s name because he is a contact in my phone from when we met 4 years ago.

No getting around that one

I’ve had the same work number for five years and no harassing texts until this day. I believe he realized I knew who it was and then sent a variety of harassment texts from different numbers. I cannot prove this and that is why I only posted on twitter about the one I can actually prove. Turn the number into LE.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I don’t have the the phone I had 4yrs ago. No way around that one. I had a wack job hooker harassing me. And I only have used Verizon. So quit lying.
If you are referring to the T-Mobile in the screenshot. That is my service , dear.
If you are referring to the T-Mobile in the screenshot. That is my service , dear. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
It doesn’t matter. You know your lying and I know your lying. So quit the bullshit. You apologized to Spazzer, that’s a start. I’m not looking for any apologies, just for you to quit lying. Now go find who’s blowing up your phone.
Spazzer hasn't been on Indy's for years.
He may be an internet bully but he's not involved in any Indy's shenanigans.
Twitter updated with more proof
It doesn’t matter. You know your lying and I know your lying. So quit the bullshit. You apologized to Spazzer, that’s a start. I’m not looking for any apologies, just for you to quit lying. Now go find who’s blowing up your phone. Originally Posted by bambino
*you’re*
Twitter updated with more proof Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You do not quit do you? You can have anyone call you and slap whatever name you want on it. Or maybe it’s one of those guys you extorted? Yeah, you’ve fucked over several guys haven’t you? How about the poor guy from Erie? I’m hitting close to home ain’t I? Yeah yeah yeah. I know about that shit you pull. And why would you keep clients info around in your phone for years? That’s not very bright is it? But the number I had 4yrs ago is gone. Maybe PI is calling you. But keep posting on your twatter account. Yes, yours is a twat account. Because you’re a real twat.
Spazzer hasn't been on Indy's for years.
He may be an internet bully but he's not involved in any Indy's shenanigans. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Holy crap. Never thought you'd defend me. Thank you...
Why would anyone be posting what should be"private" conversations in a public area like Twitter anyway.

Is there no discretion anymore?
That's right up there with posting screenshots of personal conversations IMHO.

How's this for an idea?
It's called number blocking.
SMDH

Oh and DG
Please don't contact me again, I really have no interest in anything you have to say.
Thanks
SMDH

Oh and DG
Please don't contact me again, I really have no interest in anything you have to say.
Thanks Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That feeling is mutual, Sexy.

I posted on twitter because I can and I don’t believe it is acceptable to post personal interactions here. Oh I blocked you on twitter like six months ago. So I guess you can’t see it .

Harassment is never okay. I’ve never harrassed or name called my stalker/haters. But I Will for sure post that on my own personal social media pages all day long
XO!
Angel
Why would anyone be posting what should be"private" conversations in a public area like Twitter anyway.

Is there no discretion anymore?
That's right up there with posting screenshots of personal conversations IMHO.

How's this for an idea?
It's called number blocking. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It’s actually the exact same thing as posting screenshots of personal conversations.

Lol. When someone has been repeatedly harassing me to the point of trying to out me... ( incorrect info but still) and has his posting privileges revoked on “TOS” because of this. Then starts a whole Thread here with juvenile name calling... yes I will him out on that publicly. I didn’t disclose his real name or any real world info ...

Have a nice evening folks
It’s actually the exact same thing as posting screenshots of personal conversations.

Lol. When someone has been repeatedly harassing me to the point of trying to out me... ( incorrect info but still) and has his posting privileges revoked on “TOS” because of this. Then starts a whole Thread here with juvenile name calling... yes I will him out on that publicly. I didn’t disclose his real name or any real world info ...

Have a nice evening folks Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You can post all the texts you want, none of them are from me. But your extortion scheme is very real. And people know about it. All you had to do was not lie about me. But you couldn’t help yourself. So there you have it.
I will stoop to your childish level momentarily... can you prove otherwise ?

I’ll wait ...