TIME WASTER KAYLA FOXX

LOL yeah! This is still the same ole same! It's always best to stick to upscale and not threads! HA LOVE IT! Good ole dingy Dallas! Originally Posted by caliluv4u
Just because you got butthurt because she didn't wanna see you, is no reason to get mad at the responders of your sorry excuse of a thread. Get lost!!
I just want her heiness Ze for Christmas
This thread is hilarious 😆. I have had soooo many great experiences in the DFW area, (over many years) I won't let it be ruined by one holiday fruit cake. He only has 6 reviews he still obviously has a few sessions until reaching hobbying puberty. Just glad you guys can tell truth from fucktion!! New pics soon! Smooches.
I owe a few of you a sweet treat for your kind words. I'll be in touch 🤤
Ps If this was something anyone had to worry about you would have known it by now I've been around for 10+ years. Guess I was just waiting for you🤭
I just love how everyone is so emotionally vested in this. Especially the time waster. HAHA Like this forum is still a place for White Knights and GPS women to get emotionally attached on a YELPHO review! HA

So... no... I am far from "BUTT HURT" but I am laughing hilariously at the SIMP responses.

Carry on Dallas! LOL I see nothing of quality is still on here.
Not really timewasting. She was trying to screen and connect your handle

Don't be dramatic Originally Posted by Shep3.0
This ....
I just love how everyone is so emotionally vested in this. Especially the time waster. HAHA Like this forum is still a place for White Knights and GPS women to get emotionally attached on a YELPHO review! HA

So... no... I am far from "BUTT HURT" but I am laughing hilariously at the SIMP responses.

Carry on Dallas! LOL I see nothing of quality is still on here. Originally Posted by caliluv4u

I love how anyone who disagrees with you is a Simp.

No sweetie, you're just an idiot.
. She then ask me to message her back on Eccie. Like WTF! LOL I am not going back and forth.
Originally Posted by caliluv4u

This thread is hilarious Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx

+1
I love how putting an experience of time wasting makes me emotional or butt hurt! LOL I guess it's all perspective! HA

SIMP! HA
  • grail
  • 12-16-2021, 04:22 AM
I love how putting an experience of time wasting makes me emotional or butt hurt! LOL I guess it's all perspective! HA

SIMP! HA Originally Posted by caliluv4u
Hey there the drama queen came back to resurrect his butt hurt thread. Wheeeeeeeeee... 🤣😂

Hey there the drama queen came back to resurrect his butt hurt thread. Wheeeeeeeeee... 🤣😂

Originally Posted by grail
He’s a butt hurt Attention Whore, I wonder what his hourly rate is?