stockings and garters please!

WTF? I love them. Nothing better than sexy legs in heels stockings and wrapped around my waist. Originally Posted by bbtony
I couldn't agree with you more bbtony. WTF?

Ladies - stockings, garters, lingerie, and heels are an Absolute Turn-On.

Yeah, what he said....
My best turn on since 16. Wearing a bathrobe naked. Forget the garters and stockings- turn off for me. Clouds the scenery.
And not to really give away any of my secret tips, but ladies please listen...

Put your thongs/panties on OVER the garters....

Makes it SO much easier for the gent to slide your panties off and still admire the beauty of the garters/stockings. JS
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Good Advice GenesisNicole!!

Yes Ladies...this is definitely the Right Move!
I love that look its also makes me feel so sexy! I do not wear them every "fun" time but when am asked I do not know the personal preference so I wear something I think would be universal so boys if you like that look just ask!

-Sweet
very Very VERY good to know that.
however, you've felt very sexy to me no matter what you were or werent wearing!!!
Originally Posted by pmdelites
Your making me blush :-*
I wear some type of "THIGH HIGHS" or interesting stockings for almost every visit. I have a huge collection. Some guys just like plain or nude, silky panty hose....but they enjoy ripping them off. In the fall and winter, I wear crazy/interesting/colorful hose in the REAL world too. They are my one fashion statement.
Long legs.
Short skirt.
High heels.
Stockings garters.
Hard erection.
Cum hard.
Go home.
Yet I still like naked too...

I love stockings and garters and heels. I request them of every provider I see. Some wear them and some don't. But I think they add to the sexy factor!
I wear some type of "THIGH HIGHS" or interesting stockings for almost every visit. I have a huge collection. Some guys just like plain or nude, silky panty hose....but they enjoy ripping them off. In the fall and winter, I wear crazy/interesting/colorful hose in the REAL world too. They are my one fashion statement. Originally Posted by alaine
I like nude and black, prefer nud, and yes, ripping off the crotch if they are pantyhose..

if they are thigh highs, perfect.. leave them on and wrap your stocking legs around my waist or neck... damn super turn on
I love stockings and garters and heels. I request them of every provider I see. Some wear them and some don't. But I think they add to the sexy factor! Originally Posted by sharkman29
same, usually i bring some for them.. heels and stockings
variety is the spice of life. OP, great that you like stockinngs and stuff.

not my thing. i grew up in a tropical country.I much rather meet her with her wearing a sundress and no undies or bra....
Thigh highs. Thigh highs especially if she's wearing a simple skirt. I don't require a provider to dress up, but I like thigh highs and a simple skirt. Or did I say that already? Seriously, walking in a door to find a completely naked woman isn't a turn on for me. I've seen naked women before. Tells me the provider didn't care to prepare or just didn't want to. Turn off. No possible IOP after that. But that's me.
GN .

Yes panties over the stockings or I will pull them to the side. Originally Posted by bbtony
Absofrickinlutely....word to the wise...
Here go mine what yall think?