Was this prostitution related or was he meeting a civilian?

Teachers sure ain't what they used to be...........
he trusted her enough to have her play with his gun. He's seen her before. I'm thinking along with daphne. BTW, daphne. that's a very sexy picture in your signature. Originally Posted by coefficient

Well thank you very much kind sir.

Just think about about it, you wouldn't even give a streetwalker that you didn't know $100 upfront, let alone a loaded pistol. One that you took time and forethought enough to get licensed, obviously for your livlihood. Factor in what side of town they were on, and the fact that he lied to the police about what went on. It's obvious he's not married, but perhaps a gf or SO that he wouldn't want to know... he knew her, possibly went to some of the same schools as her, grew up in the same neighborhood as her, and he didn't fathom that she would set him up to be robbed. If he and the masked man left, how come they were able to find her? The papers and police are never going to print the whole story, but you've got to be an in between the lines reader.
Probably ANOTHER bp type girl who puts in her ADS that she is an Indy??? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Yeah, be careful, I read some information passed my way claiming this site owner(s) and several mods were "people into marketing provider services."

It would make sense since it's basically the one issue most of us hobbyist can't stand, but seldom discuss on here. I dunno, I could be way off base, but it's just something to consider.
Rumors are such dependable sources of information ... according to a rumor started by OneHitWonder... I am young, wealthy and good looking... so there ya go...
Isn't the LEAST important question whether she was a civilian or prostitute. Some people here seem to assume she was a SW. Don't you think there are hundreds of girls out there who are not SW's and do not advertise on BP who could do this?

Why this obsession with categories?

I do, of course, assume she set him up. But that can happen under all kinds of circumstances. She has a bf, but likes a bit of variety, coach treats her nice, bf doesn't mind the extra cash, then they come up with a plan.

For many girls, sex is not a business, it is a way of life, so is robbery and drugs.

Don;t ever think you are safer with a civilian than with a business woman.
Rumors are such dependable sources of information ... according to a rumor/wish/dream started by OneHitWonder... I am young, and never take myself too seriously.... wealthy hung like a horse and good looking...with a awesome sense of humor so there ya go... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
There! Fixed that for ya.........

Hey....a girl can dream............And if you were........and all mine.......see.....dreamin' again..............
Isn't the LEAST important question whether she was a civilian or prostitute. Some people here seem to assume she was a SW. Don't you think there are hundreds of girls out there who are not SW's and do not advertise on BP who could do this?

Why this obsession with categories?

I do, of course, assume she set him up. But that can happen under all kinds of circumstances. She has a bf, but likes a bit of variety, coach treats her nice, bf doesn't mind the extra cash, then they come up with a plan.

For many girls, sex is not a business, it is a way of life, so is robbery and drugs.

Don;t ever think you are safer with a civilian than with a business woman. Originally Posted by essence

Good point... its my feeling that she is a civvie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Rumors are such dependable sources of information ... according to a rumor/wish/dream started by OneHitWonder... I am young, and never take myself too seriously.... wealthy hung like a horse and good looking...with a awesome sense of humor so there ya go...

There! Fixed that for ya.........

Hey....a girl can dream............And if you were........and all mine.......see.....dreamin' again.............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
If I was all that... I certainly wouldn't have time to post on here...
It sounds like the girl with him was a working girl....whether he found her online or on the street who knows? As someone else pointed out, he originally lied to the coips saying he had just stopped there to use the restroom....also it said they were waiting for another woman...sounds like a threesome deal to me. The "masked man" definitely sounds like her pimp....

Perhaps out of respect for the guy being a high school coach they left out any details of it being a prostitution thing?
I am amazed that they did not even mention suspicion on prostitution. Wow... it is just waaaay to obvious. What an idiot.. but then again, lots of idiots out there.
However as far as I am concerned sounds more like thiefs than a real prostitute.
Teachers sure ain't what they used to be........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
The standard by which all other predatory teachers will be judged...
. If he and the masked man left, how come they were able to find her? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
This is a great question! The report says Grigsby and the masked man left together. I would assume they hid out somewhere (not just wandering around the motel parking lot until the cops arrived LOL!)

So somebody knew her name. The coach? If he knew her last name then she was probably a civvie friend. The desk clerk? If she checked into the hotel using her ID and credit card she must have expected the robbery to go off without a whimper.