Happy Birthday, gman!

• bbkid
  • 06-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Happy Birthday, sir.
Well I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for wishing me a happy birthday. This little thing that we share called the hobby sometimes allows you the opportunity to meet some good people when we check our egos at the door. I am glad to have met you guys over the past few years.

TexasGator I'm still glad to call you friend and I hope one day it will work to my advantage.

Max Rax promises promises how could a guy refuse a gift like that.

KinkyNasty and Notanewbie I tried to keep up with you guys on my birthday but I'm just too damn old.

Wow not Wakeup, glad you're doing well my friend. CB I hope he was kidding.

Hollyofhouston and Italia Dibellla now that would have been a double that would have surely put me in the hospital. Ladies always a pleasure.

Mietk I'm glad you and TexasGator gave me the directors chair but I have retired from the movie industry. I must say they dont make movies like that any more, Thank God.

Reese McClain, Babydollsnow, Brooke Wild and Alyssa32 although we have never met before thanks for stopping here to wish me a happy birthday.

Thanks DarthMaul and for the record you will not be seeing a review for that day. But damn it was a good day.

gman
Who the hell are you anyway?? associating with TG is a serious threat to your rep...Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GMAN..YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITES
Happy Birthday Brother!

I'm proud to call you friend!
Never liked you...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
What he said...
As usual, I'm confused. Is the birthday boy the gman who used to be gman #12,345? 6789? THE gman, what I met at Christmas party '07?

Happy Birthday, young dude. How old?

don t
hahahaha.....tbone! Hes a good guy dont give him too much of a hard time! Anywho, happy bday Gman....hope its full of moments you will never forget
Happy bday youngster.
You are just a baby compared to Texas Gator.
DeD came out of hiding....that says something for gman.
HotNicole35 You're gonna have to prove it real soon.

Gator42 a Friend indeed.

DickEmDown WOW what can I say. LMFAO

Don T. I am gman12345 from the other board lol

Again thanks to all.