Quest for the best bbbj

When are you coming back to Shreveport diva?
cock and ball worship is truely an art form!
And May I say.Miss Dallas you are truly an artist.
When are you coming back to Shreveport diva? Originally Posted by cooler62
Summer is here. I will be traveling.
Quite a video! That guy has got a dick to be proud of. Man, that thing is huge! Originally Posted by cooler62
thanks
I win lol
Wow! Great video....she's an artist!
To me, there are three things that make the difference between a good bj and an earth moving experience.
1. First and foremost, she has to actually enjoy doing it. A lot of girls will say they do, but when you find one that really does, you will know it.
2. Though I do not have first hand experience, it is said that gay men give the best head. Why? Because they know exactly how the male body works. Therefore, a lady with extensive practical experience is best equipped to do all the right things.
3. Lastly, and this is just my personal opinion, she has to know how to close the deal. She needs to swallow. In my experience, too often, a girl who does not swallow will stop moving at the wrong moment in an attempt not to, turning the whole thing into a frustrating excercise.
cock and ball worship is truely an art form! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes mam...and if you can get off by doing it then so much the better .
My fav! Is my signature UESBBBJ

I make out with the head of your cock like a horny teenager cheerleader who hasnt seen her quarterback boyfriend in weeks..you lay back and just enjoy this mouth to cock head make out session. Ill use the palm of my hand tightly in front of my mouth so it feels like ur cock is popping through a tight virgin pussy that is warm, wet and begging for the deep thrust when u get use to this and least expect it, Ill look up at you with eyes that go from innocent to a rabid tiger ready to attack her prey... then ill slide it down past my gag reflex, beyond where the thickest saliva hides.

Ill block my airway with the head, causing that saliva to oooze out the corner of my mouth and drip down ur balls...Ill shove the head of your cock as deep as it will go. ill then tighten my throat muscles and pulsate them around the head until i MUST come up for air... at which point ill rehydrate myself by licking up the saliva that dripped down ur balls... rinse and repeat... getting you soooo close to popping.. and then easing off...rinse repeat...until the pressure is so built up.. 1 of 3 things happens.
1. you blow and hit the ceiling
2. you have the most intense orgasm of your life
3. i push you too close to the edge and i get ACIM.. lol

The BEST.. probably not. Always someone out there that is better and im aware that i can always improve anything and everything that i do... but "wow, THAT just happened" and the inability to find your legs..is my goal.
Wow! Blowing my load just reading what you do! Bravo!
Highly praised for my oral prowess .
Slow... sloppy... eye contact... lots of hand action from delicate to aggressive... paying proper attention to the boys with hands and mouth... bringing you to the edge a few times and then backing off a bit... and swallowing (and enjoying) every drop!

I don't know if that's the best but that's how I do it- no complaints and many, many compliments!
Now, of course, I must add these remarkably talented ladies to my bucket list. I will need to expand my travel area.

Learning the skills and talents to provide intense oral pleasure to another person is a truly noble endeavor. I have had many good blowjobs, some excellent ones, but unfortunately far too few mind blowing experiences.

The last was with Monica13 during a very hot three-way. It makes my balls ache to remember it.

I would go with experience and talent every time over some young "hottie". To paraphrase Mr. Gump "sexy is as sexy does"
I don't claim to be but I have been told often that what I do is talent and they kept coming back for more... check out my reviews,100+ reviews now looking to start chapter two in my time here, let get to 200 looking into to traveling more could be fun to go nationwide lol it would definitely be a time in my life I would always remember and smile about, I am excited....