Etiquette on a dinner date

• Old-T
  • 10-10-2017, 11:29 AM
I've never had a dinner date with a provider, but have one scheduled. I was wondering about the proper etiquette for the donation. We're arriving separately, so it seems risky from my point of view to give it to her before we're back at my hotel. However, I don't want it to ruin our time together if she's expecting it right away. It's also a bit of a mood killer to have to discuss it with her.

Is there an accepted standard operating procedure for this or should I just try to read the situation and adapt? Originally Posted by Dj69
Just a few thoughts:

--If you don't trust her enough to not take your money and run, why are you seeing her? Serious question. I always have a small gift and include it in with the card or gift, presented some appropriate time at the restaurant.

--But if you have doubts, there is no perfect answer. There will always be risk on someone's part. I would give it to her as soon as you get to the room. It is a reasonable compromise, and she should not object strenuously because up to that point all she has invested is some time to have a presumably nice dinner.
Million definitions in the adult business for paid professional.A birthday card or Thank you card or fancy envelop or book or make it look like a gift.A client gives half before and rests after the session.Plus taking professional to dinner
I always schedule dinner after we have our play time. Besides I always make the provider go commando to dinner. That way I can clean my fingers.
Choose a meal with multiple courses so you can get a pop in between each
Never eat in the hotel. The food is over priced and never very good. Benny Hana's or Ruth's Christ or another quality place.
...Benny Hana's or Ruth's Christ or another quality place. Originally Posted by tucson
Can't take your recommendation seriously...You sure you don't have that confused with Benny Hill's??
Attached Images File Type: jpg ruths.jpg (3.4 KB, 107 views) File Type: png beni.png (1.1 KB, 108 views)
Nothing wrong with Whataburger.
Why exactly would you want to take a provider on a dinner date? Traditionally dinner dates are to impress so the night will hopefully lead to some pussy time. With a provider there will be pussy time caz you are paying for it, ie pussy.
Why exactly would you want to take a provider on a dinner date? Traditionally dinner dates are to impress so the night will hopefully lead to some pussy time. With a provider there will be pussy time caz you are paying for it, ie pussy. Originally Posted by bill sins
Ummm..... cause dinner dates are great as part of multi hour date, or an overnite, or perhaps an entire weekend date.
Why exactly would you want to take a provider on a dinner date? Traditionally dinner dates are to impress so the night will hopefully lead to some pussy time. With a provider there will be pussy time caz you are paying for it, ie pussy. Originally Posted by bill sins
The building of excitement over dinner increases the experience.
Never eat in the hotel. The food is over priced and never very good.... Originally Posted by tucson
Amen.

Unless room service. But with that stick to basics.
OK so my spelling is not the greatest. I always try to schedule for a 4 or 5 pm spot that is around dinner time so dinner fits it after BCD time. I have taken ladies to both places and we both enjoyed a fantastic meal. Every hotel meal has been bad. Guys I am not some one that eats at Whataburger with a lady whether a provider or a civvie woman. Those of you that are accustomed to a quickie stick with Mickey Ds. I am into this hobby for companionship as well as getting my ashes hauled. Every woman I have taken to dinner has been a treat for her and me as well
I do not do dinner sessions. Not wanting to impress her, no need for that. We are not going to go to the Xmas play together. Dates are for romance and real life getting to know her, not providers. Seems my fantasy stops with the sex, not looking for a friend, SO, nothing like that. Plenty of people are willing to go to dinner with me , just not as desperate for attention as some are.
i agree with what was said above. why are you doing dinner with someone who you don't know well? give it a few sessions first to see if you both even enjoy each others company and have anything in common. otherwise it will be a crappy experience.

once you get to know the person bring up the dinner thing after your 4th/5th session
  • anita
  • 10-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Just a few thoughts:

--If you don't trust her enough to not take your money and run, why are you seeing her? Serious question. I always have a small gift and include it in with the card or gift, presented some appropriate time at the restaurant.
Originally Posted by Old-T
+1