New CNN Poll!

The polls were correct in 2016. Hillary won by a landslide, so we can expect Biden to win by a landslide too.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2020, 04:02 PM
And - the latest history revision from Mars is posted!!!
The polls were correct in 2016. Hillary won by a landslide, so we can expect Biden to win by a landslide too. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

she did not win a landslide.

neither side got 50% but she did get more votes than trump
she did not win a landslide.

neither side got 50% but she did get more votes than trump Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think he was being sarcastic.
I actually hate Kamala Harris and I've only ever listened to her speak for about 20 minutes.
Has Biden’s lead down to 4pts. Which is in the margin of error. The battle ground states are tightening too. As Randy Moss once said “ If I’m even I’m leaving”!!!!!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/16/p...ust/index.html

I posted this poll for Speedy. My guess he would ignore this poll. Originally Posted by bambino
In the real world that means Trump is 4pts ahead.
In the real world that means Trump is 4pts ahead. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Your estimate is low. By the end of the week even lower.

The Dims' propaganda clips presuppose a flawed conclusion: Everyone is stupid.

Their shit don't float. It's all about the AntiTrump Movement. They got nothing to sell.
Has Biden’s lead down to 4pts. Which is in the margin of error. The battle ground states are tightening too. As Randy Moss once said “ If I’m even I’m leaving”!!!!!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/16/p...ust/index.html

I posted this poll for Speedy. My guess he would ignore this poll. Originally Posted by bambino
I am very aware of it. It was released the same day a poll by NBC News/WSJ which had Biden +8. The next day a poll by ABC News/The Washington Post, rated A+ as a polling company based on past results, had Biden +10 among Likely Voters.

As I've said MANY times before -- my advice is to not look at a single poll but to focus on the average of ALL polls done on any subject. Biden leads by 7-8 points when that is done.

The polls I've been following, and which are good news for Trump, is the approval ratings. A rather short time ago, Trump was -16.1% according to 538. That has dropped to -12.0%.

At the state level, I have yet to see any solid movement in either direction. Biden still leads in Pa., Wisconsin, Florida, and Michigan outside the margin of error. Leads in Arizona by 2%. Trails in NC by .6%. Leads in Ohio by 2.3%. Leads in Minnesota by 7%. Trails in Ga. by 1.1%. Source is RealClearPolitics which averages all polls done within the state.

11 weeks exactly until voting day. Polls at the state level should start increasing at a rapid rate. It will be interesting to see if the conventions over this week and next have any impact on the polls.