Pets

• Busty
  • 10-21-2023, 08:13 PM
BLM HAS RETURNED....
You escaped from my closet Honey
I wanted to peg you so bad but all that begging made me thirsty.
Pet peeve>virgin butthole giving me mixed signals.

My pet peeve> double standards & uptight people
My last comments... The title of the forum states, "Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" I think everyone's posts have checked all the boxes.

Someone commented that I have no reviews. Not on ECCIE, but I have been a member on other sites such as ASPD, The Big Doggie, TER, OH2, ECCIE, P411 and Erotic Monkey. I have posted dozens of reviews. I stopped doing that, but that does not mean I do not support the hobby. I contribute greatly to its existence.

Lindsay, it seems I touched a nerve. Was not my intention. I do respect Providers. In fact, I was married to a former provider for 7 years. You want to defend the use of a phone during a session. I ask you, if your dentist was texting and watching YouTube videos while he was drilling you, would you like that?
Busty, if you excel at pegging...I look forward to your Winter Tour.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 10:50 AM

Lindsay, it seems I touched a nerve. Was not my intention. I do respect Providers. In fact, I was married to a former provider for 7 years. You want to defend the use of a phone during a session. I ask you, if your dentist was texting and watching YouTube videos while he was drilling you, would you like that? Originally Posted by rockitman
Don't waste your time trying to have a discussion, you're probably in the DNS list for sharing your expectations of your paid your time 🤣
My last comments... The title of the forum states, "Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" I think everyone's posts have checked all the boxes.

Someone commented that I have no reviews. Not on ECCIE, but I have been a member on other sites such as ASPD, The Big Doggie, TER, OH2, ECCIE, P411 and Erotic Monkey. I have posted dozens of reviews. I stopped doing that, but that does not mean I do not support the hobby. I contribute greatly to its existence.

Lindsay, it seems I touched a nerve. Was not my intention. I do respect Providers. In fact, I was married to a former provider for 7 years. You want to defend the use of a phone during a session. I ask you, if your dentist was texting and watching YouTube videos while he was drilling you, would you like that? Originally Posted by rockitman
You understand that your Dentist has a receptionist for scheduling & an assistant that does the billing? Indies, and many sub-amps too, do all facets of their business by themselves. I will just not return if it's too egregious.

One of the benefits of an Amp/Studio, is that there is a Mama or a Booker to handle the business side of hookin'.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 11:16 AM
You understand that your Dentist has a receptionist for scheduling & an assistant that does the billing? Indies, and many sub-amps too, do all facets of their business by themselves. I will just not return if it's too egregious.

One of the benefits of an Amp/Studio, is that there is a Mama or a Booker to handle the business side of hookin'. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
As a contractor you get paid for a service! Not to be on the phone or wasting time chit chatting.

There use to be a older hooker that would turn off her phone and if a call came in once I arrived, she would say I need to go and take care of my guy and focus on me

These hookers today have this feminist manly attitude that turns off most males. Only the simps put up with it. They spend too much time on Twitter with other hookers with the same mindset giving each other bad advise
  • Busty
  • 10-22-2023, 01:16 PM
I don't do Twitter....
TMI on social media & they shut down H°°ker accounts from what I've read.
Way too much attention when some of us have real jobs & want our activities on the down-low.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 02:39 PM
I don't do Twitter....
TMI on social media & they shut down H°°ker accounts from what I've read.
Way too much attention when some of us have real jobs & want our activities on the down-low. Originally Posted by Busty
Most of the bitter hookers are too lazy to get a real job and take orders, you understand what hard work is