Pvitt tried to black mail me ...

Maby he is just a ass hole but I will say he should have never agreed to it if a provider wants a certan thing i am not cool whit I move on no one has a monopoly and that is something that is quickly forgotten by both sides of this
I gave him the option to decide he said he'd love to meet him .... Nothing was forced upon him ... But that again is not the issue ... The issue is he wants a free 3hr straight session which I can not do so I offered to give him 3 hrs split in sessions.
Sounds like u and your "driver" need a new profession, you have horrible business practices!

On another note you gotta love all the self alerts that have been happening lately LOL
Hey message me with your rates for a out call to ft worth for a hour maby make some money and feel better for sat morning
+ 1 Jules

I'm sorry that I don't have a pimp to beat me and keep me in line like some of you snooty females but I will not be taken advantage of ... He knew the terms and agreed to them, he deviated from the set plan so the date was terminated then he writes a fake review a week later about a session that never took place ... Say what you will I know what happened and I know all his little puppets will come papping their feet trying to get promoted now that I'm not taking up all his time ... Again I have ALL the messages from this conversation still ... and all the ones of him trying to talk me into taking fake okays from his other providers that owed him favors but I didn't need them. If Gina was so professional and safety conscious why was she not interested in that. They just sent out a massive message saying fake okays will not be tolerated, yet she laughs it off ...
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2013, 03:40 PM
She also posted this in Security Matters - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843357

Oh... and since you know Gina has removed you from the P411 system... you should probably take that out of your showcase.

kthnxbai.
I've been with P411 since near day 1 and I know they would not remove any lady or gent based off a 1-sided story. Just saying.
I never get involved with these type of discussions... for obvious reasons.

However when I see someone absolutely telling a lie on a client that I happen to know is a great guy. I do step up! As well we all should who honor right from wrong.

A providers reputation is worth it's weight in gold in this business. I see that a few other well reviewed and reputable providers beside myself have stepped up here today. Well done ladies !

With that being said ..... I am off this roller coaster as I have spoken my peace and voiced my opinion and defended a true gentleman whom I will be happy to see anytime and anywhere!

Good evening!
I've been with P411 since near day 1 and I know they would not remove any lady or gent based off a 1-sided story. Just saying. Originally Posted by Hercules
I was not contacted simply removed ... What part of I have messages do you people not get ... None of y'all has any proof except me ... All of y'all's statements are hear say and hold no grounds ... I have documentation to prove what I am saying ... All you have is mutual friendships so of course you will rally around him cause bitches in heat run in packs ...
I never slandered him ... Obviously if he was a regular he was a decent client or I would not see him. However I will not give you a free 3 hr session just because you are a gentlman and have women rallying behind you. To sit there and insinuate that you are going to post bad things about me if I don't do what you say is black mail. Again I tried to do what I could to make this right, hes the one that would not budge. I changed my offer several times to try to accommodate this man to no avail.
This is what I woke up to after my dispute with Pvitt last night ... Same night in which he also posted a bad review for a false session which never took place which is however slander ...

Dear Lana_Kane:

Your P411 account has been revoked until I hear that you have resolved the dispute with (Pvitts first name here), and you are able to submit two NEW good reviews posted by established reviewers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Your P411 system id # is p130848, please include it in all correspondence with us.

Sincerely,
Gina
Monday to Friday - 9am to 8pm ET
"Is this a NC/NS or did you really give her $1000 for 6 hours then not have a good time?

Everything in there is 100% fact, except the one thing I labeled as conjecture, which is I don't know what was really on her mind, I can only suspect or conject. So if you read her alerts, she says this session never happened, but then again I busted a nut after 10 minutes. Then another quote that it was only supposed to be for four hours. Inconsistent with the session didn't happen theory. My math 10PM to 4AM, the curfew she set, is six hours. If you read the rest who wants a provider that keeps every single text you ever sent, and it leaves you wondering what is their motive for doing that.

Live, learn and qualify. " - posted by Pvitt in the review ... Away from where I can defend myself like a coward.

His first review was 4 hrs for 1000 why would I agree to see this man for 6 hrs for 1000 ... Second the actions stated in the review never occurred nor does the information match what I have in texts. I told him I could not be on the road at 4 am (in reference to why I was having my car brought to me).I never agreed to six hrs for 1000. We never discussed an actual time frame because he knew my rates. Plus he never mentioned a time frame when I asked him how long he wanted to "date". We did have a session but not the one described in his review.
We have had several sessions in between his first review and this one and he never complained about anything until now that I won't go be with him for free ...
"A couple of my A list providers have expressed their support and I appreciate that." -Pvitt in his review ...

Like I said dogs in heat run in packs ...