Trump Tried to Block Me From Attending His Dallas Rally...

why not? I have been to 3, they are cool and exciting. he may have broken laws, I don't know, but I am for finding out. the transcript suggests a level of guilt to me. by the way, I would see Hitler at is rally, too. I would see Biden most likely. they are at least as criminal, so what?

glad about that.. I don't need to be the focus of too many pupils.

how would you know? I bet he is your other handle. your annoyance quotient is comparable Originally Posted by Chung Tran
UN sucks and so do you...
http://www.akdart.com/un.html

UN sucks and so do you...
http://www.akdart.com/un.html

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
you appear to be around 12 years old.. am I close?
why not? I have been to 3, they are cool and exciting. he may have broken laws, I don't know, but I am for finding out. the transcript suggests a level of guilt to me. by the way, I would see Hitler at is rally, too. I would see Biden most likely. they are at least as criminal, so what?

how would you know? I bet he is your other handle. your annoyance quotient is comparable Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you making a late push for the doty award 2019? God damn, at least yssup had an excuse!
Are you making a late push for the doty award 2019? God damn, at least yssup had an excuse! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't know what that is.. so I don't think so.

well just the other day you were certain he broke the law. now you don't know. what will it be tomorrow?

and after i fucked with the Grootster on behalf of my fellow amp hounds, including you .. such ingratitude!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2650837

this may surprise you but i have zero interest in attending a Trump rally. this won't surprise you but i wouldn't go to a democratic rally unless they paid me a 100k in cash.

i'm not going to contribute to Trump's campaign either. he'll get all the support he needs from me on Nov 3rd, 2020.
The smell of French Fries and Failure will be strong at that event... many people are saying that.
The smell of French Fries and Failure will be strong at that event... many people are saying that. Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so.
Many people are saying that....have never seen anything like it
Many people are saying that....have never seen anything like it Originally Posted by matchingmole

Many people are saying that....have never seen anything like it Originally Posted by matchingmole
only bottom cuckolds.
the rally scheduled for October 17.. I submitted a ticket request, put in my phone number, message said I would get a verification code in no later than 2 hours.. didn't happen. got a friend to sign up with his number, he got the code in 15 minutes, sent me the link, and his ticket is now my ticket

but why was I ignored by the Trump people? I bet their fucking spies (Gulliani anyone?) uncovered my number, and saw my less than flattering posts here, about their KING. never mind that I went to 3 previous Trump rallies, I am a fucking Adam Schiff clone in their eyes.

maybe they sequestered my phone number into a secret server? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

sounds like you just a had a bad connection or the website crashed loosing whatever data it had at the time.

it happens.

wonder of wonders... you're dissing Trump and you're going to his rally?

amazing.
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061797700
this may surprise you but i have zero interest in attending a Trump rally. [/QUOTE]

it doesn't surprise me. it's a lot easier to sit on a website and blather, than to make an effort to support Trump in person

wonder of wonders... you're dissing Trump and you're going to his rally?

amazing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
how is that amazing? many of you have a fundamental flaw in judgement, regarding attendance at a Trump rally. I have said many times that many of the rally attendees (myself included for 3 past rallies) are there for the entertainment, the spectacle, the process. you don't understand that, obviously. you guys hold up the idea that 20,000 attend Trump's rallies, and accordingly slam-dunk a 2020 election victory.

besides, yeah, I am dissing him now, but maybe he can change my mind? I'm open to other views and ideas. of course, Trump's people are reflective of his administration (hello Barr, Gulliano, Pompeo), and they show Trump in a bad light that could be brighter if he chose better friends.
The event will be like a live People of Walmart
The event will be like a live People of Walmart Originally Posted by matchingmole
well put. I find enormous entertainment value in that, which is a reason I should have listed, among my reasons for wanting to attend the rally. thanks for crystallizing my opinion further
Chung Troll.