Support your local massage parlor

..but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It seems unlikely that LE cares enough about the possibility of AMP girls selling hand jobs if they are not trafficked to investigate them.

I would have to speculate that if someone is motivated enough to actually take action it is probably going to be LE IF there is trafficking, traffickers who don't want to get busted, or AMP owners who are losing business due to the allegations TT is making.
Everyone knows that I was outed yesterday and 5 dudes on Eccie are trying to turn up the heat and out me even more at this very moment.

Some like you are wanting violence. You should use that anger and go talk to an Asian human trafficking dudes. They are the real problem.

But guess what? Y'all have my RW info and it still didn't work. It will never work and that makes you all butt hurt.

But you already knew that didn't you? Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Nobody outed you idiot, just because I know who you are dosent mean in going to share that info.