Hoarders!

That shit is more real than people think. My mom, may God rest her soul, went thru a period of hoarding after all of her children left the house. It was like she went thru an "empty nest" syndrome and thought that since her kids were grown and gone, she should fill the house up with a bunch of crap. We would go in and help her clean it all up only for it to be done again. When she passed away from heart disease we went in to her place expecting it to look like hell, and it did! It took us 3 days to clean out all the crap she had in it. I believe it's a psychiatric issue.

My grandma is going thru that stage now. She's been a neat freak all of her life but she's in her 80's now and doesn't keep her place near as clean. If you all see signs of hoarding please try your best to intervene. It's not healthy and there may be a mental issue going on.
This is only okay, if the beer cans are still full.....just saying.

this, i would be ok with:

but this below, not so much:
Originally Posted by helen
.."not so much"?

[How does on get a book? Or better yet, why are they on shelves?] Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was after....the magic happen, and amazingly the mess everywhere was the best part of the show......go figure.

Just don't tell him though.....okay......wink

Before or after you was: "wow dude"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good Lord, this reminds me too much of my ex-wife's house!! Note, I said "ex"!!

abdclub