The PGA Decided to Cave and Join LIV Golf

Everyone should have seen this coming.
It's golf. Who cares.
Everyone should have seen this coming.
It's golf. Who cares. Originally Posted by winn dixie
People who have a Heart? a Soul? People who think other people's lives are more important than making millions more dollars?

If I ran the PGA, I would tell Koepka, Norman and the rest, to get the Hell away from my Tour. Who needs those filthy murder-complacent Losers? The Tour is already packed with talent.
... There's also the fact that the PGA has ties to China.
Reckon THEY should be the last ones to throw stones.
Just Sayin'

#### Salty
... There's also the fact that the PGA has ties to China.
Reckon THEY should be the last ones to throw stones.
Just Sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Not nearly the same thing. However, what ties does the PGA have with China? I need a link, not your random statement.
Not nearly the same thing. However, what ties does the PGA have with China? I need a link, not your random statement. Originally Posted by Capital

I'm curious to see that link as well.
Business is business. This merger was inevitable.
... Links?

... Take you all of half-a-mo to look on yer computer
at "THE PGA and China"... Try that.

Might even try "PGA and Chinese tour"... or Chinese investments.

Ye Christ! ... Some of us were discussing this last year.
Some o' you lads surely make me laugh...

#### Salty
Salty I will tell you what is going to shake out and that is Jay Monahan will soon lose his job which he should. He pissed off way too many of the big names on the tour with this chicketshit decision. Originally Posted by golferguy55
... Reckon that Monahan fellow surely gonna take
a leave of absence any day now.

#### Salty
Saudis put a lot of oil into the market. I guess we can assume Capital only walks or rides a bike everywhere. Otherwise, he be a “murder-complacent Loser”.
Saudis put a lot of oil into the market. I guess we can assume Capital only walks or rides a bike everywhere. Otherwise, he be a “murder-complacent Loser”. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There's a difference in State-sponsored murder, and the State itself producing oil for world consumption.

By your logic, we should ignore the Biden crime family's large reciepts of Chinese Money, because China supplies a lot of semi-conductors.
That’s nothing close to the same logic. The guy suggested liv golf shouldn’t be patronized because the Saudis were partially responsible for 9/11. He either stops driving or is a hypocrite.
... Mates, Mates! .. ... No need to barney over things.
... Let's see how this "agreement" goes for both sides.

###3 Salty
... Well, me sporting "insiders" are now sayin' that the
FBI American Officials will be investigating the merger.

Wonder how much $$$$ this will cost the tax-payers. ??

#### Salty
... Well, me sporting "insiders" are now sayin' that the
FBI American Officials will be investigating the merger.

Wonder how much $$$$ this will cost the tax-payers. ??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Wonder how much the FBI higher-archy will rake-in by finding a recommendation of: 'not recommending any reasonable prosecutor to pursue a prosecution'? sound familiar lads?
I am not a CPA, but i have asked many CPAs how can a sports entity who has billions in revenue able to claim 501C status?