ISO short-term loan

How do you own a house? Did you pay for that in cash, too? If you have that kind of equity then you can easily get a home equity loan at a low interest rate. And if you have that kind of cash-building capability to pay for a house with cash, then I find it hard to see how you're in this situation to begin with.
I'll send you the money Western Union. Just post your name, address and phone number in this thread, so we have witnesses. And then I'll post the Western Union confirmation code.

Just make sure you pay me back, ok?
As it relates to my post though, I'm not worried about any repercussions of not paying, other than a horribly guilty conscience. The provider doesn't know my last name, where I live or work, or anything else about me. If I were to block her phone number, I would never hear about that money again for the rest of my life...

BUT I'm an honest guy, which is probably why she trusted me enough to lend me the money in the first place.
I will pay her back, sooner or later, so if anyone wants to help me make it sooner, then there's some money in it for you... Originally Posted by Milenko
Meets provider for session and can not afford to pay for said session.
Her reaction is to give John Doe 2k in cash without asking for his full name.

Please PM me her contact info. I promise to spend every penny on Alana and some of the other beautiful ladies on my short list not to mention several more repeat sessions with QK512.
This thread is TTTC.
What a coincidence. I find myself in need of the same type of sucker, errr, I mean Good Samaritan. I recently found out a rich uncle of mine passed away and left me with a shit ton of money. He was a King or Prince or Chief or witch doctor or some sort of shit in Nigeria. Only problem is I need $5000 to get the paperwork processed in order to get the moolah. If you'd kindly, and by kindly I mean foolishly, lend me the 5k, I'd be happy to give you $5200 when I get my money. I have the e-mail to prove this is all legit. Would be happy to give you my user name, burner phone number and dead daddy's address. Please pm me.
Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69

Someone mentioned me???
Someone mentioned me??? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
My favorite episode....
This is the stupid ass shit I come back to...
I'll take a short term loan!!

Where are all my sharks at ?!??!!

Come to my house, loan me a couple hundred bills and I'll happily work it off within the hour!!

Now that's a short term loan!

Bahahaaaha!!
better try one of those pay day loan places, sounds like it is the right place for you anyways.
Milenko, Milenko, you come to a hooker board looking for a loan? You assert you are a good credit risk yet you have to borrow $2,000? I'm sorry Bro. but this story is not adding up:

1. You claim you have no credit score because you don't have credit.
2. How do you rent a car without a credit card?
3. You start pulling out large sums of cash to purchase an airline ticket at the counter?
4. Are you aware that most major hotels will not allow you to register without a credit card?
5. You want us to believe that you only deal in cash, yet you don't have $2,000 in cash on hand?
O TOTAL!! Your story does not hold up to logical analysis. Go to a lending institution not a hooker board for a loan. They are in the risk business. This board is about a different type of business and risk.
Sorry I haven't had time to respond to all the comments. I've been busy getting this debt paid off. I've repaid 25% already since I posted this and will have the rest paid in no time. I posted this to give someone an opportunity to profit from this transaction, but I guess yall like working hard for your money instead of your money working for you. Both hookers and johns need to make money, so I figured there would be at least one person on here like me who likes to make easy money. I work hard for most of my money, but I do a lot better in life by using that money to generate more money. I'm sorry that most of you don't understand the concept.

To all of my ignorant haters: a secured loan means that you have a tangible asset to put up as collateral in case of default on the loan. I'm pretty sure I can't forge a vehicle title well enough to even look close to legit and I sure as hell can't fabricate a 50-year-old classic car! I could park the damn thing in your driveway and give you the keys if it made you feel more comfortable about the deal, but there's no reason to even discuss terms like that if you aren't serious about doing business.

I sincerely appreciate the helpful suggestions like Britttany and Chitown's, but they aren't really good alternatives to a short-term loan. I have several vehicles listed for sale now, but will very likely have the debt paid already before I even get one sold. While a home equity loan could be an option, it doesn't seem feasible for a $2,000 loan that would be paid off in 2 weeks. I think those are intended for larger loans over longer terms. It's worth looking into though.

For Doc and the rest of those who aren't accustomed to a credit-free lifestyle:
Milenko, Milenko, you come to a hooker board looking for a loan? You assert you are a good credit risk yet you have to borrow $2,000? I'm sorry Bro. but this story is not adding up:

1. You claim you have no credit score because you don't have credit.
2. How do you rent a car without a credit card?
3. You start pulling out large sums of cash to purchase an airline ticket at the counter?
4. Are you aware that most major hotels will not allow you to register without a credit card?
5. You want us to believe that you only deal in cash, yet you don't have $2,000 in cash on hand? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
1. Correct. It's kind of like getting a test at school and you just don't take the test. They give you a 0 score by default. Except there's no such thing as a 0 credit score, so it's just blank. You can do good or bad on the test and have a good or bad score as a result, but if you never even took the test, you just have... nothing! That's how the guy at the loan place explained it to me.
2. I've only rented cars on my employer's account. I tried renting on my own once, several years ago, and got denied for having no credit score.
3. No, I've only flown for business at my employer's expense. If I did purchase my own ticket, I would probably use a debit card. I don't deal strictly in cash. I just use my own money, which can be converted to card form when needed.
4. Yes, but they accept debit cards as well.
5. Yes, I have plenty of tangible assets that can be converted to cash, just not quickly and easily. This is one of the only times I've foolishly left myself without much liquidity in my investments, but I'm sure it won't happen again anytime soon.

I am only behind by $1,500 now, but the opportunity is still on the table for a few more days if anyone wants to take advantage of it. Thanks.
^^ #5 - assets can be used as collateral for a loan. If you can't find $1,500 you are broke and not a good credit risk. Scam!

Sam
I work hard for most of my money, but I do a lot better in life by using that money to generate more money. Originally Posted by Milenko
If this is the case, then how do you have literally no money right now? I think this is what confuses many of us, not the concept of putting money to work.

While a home equity loan could be an option, it doesn't seem feasible for a $2,000 loan that would be paid off in 2 weeks. I think those are intended for larger loans over longer terms. It's worth looking into though. Originally Posted by Milenko
Correct, I was just being a bit facetious about getting a home equity loan for $2000. But you could get one for $50,000 and put that money to work at a higher return than the interest rate on the loan, right?

I still don't understand how you even own a house. Did you buy one with all cash? Did you inherit it? Just curious.

1. Correct. It's kind of like getting a test at school and you just don't take the test. They give you a 0 score by default. Except there's no such thing as a 0 credit score, so it's just blank. You can do good or bad on the test and have a good or bad score as a result, but if you never even took the test, you just have... nothing! That's how the guy at the loan place explained it to me. Originally Posted by Milenko
Here is a good article about what it means to have no credit score and how to establish one.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/fina...-credit-score/
Truth be told (in this day and age) having no credit score is in and of itself - IRRESPONSIBLE and demonstrates poor financial/wealth/asset management. Having no credit score and boasting about paying everything in cash (contrary to popular/misguided opinion) is nothing to boast about. Having a solid/exceptional credit score allows one access to what is essentially free money; 0% interest for extended periods of time, access to collateral free funds, and a whole host of other benefits from having the acumen of being financially responsible. Paying cash for everything is......well.......pretty stupid in many cases. Put that same expenditure on a 'rewards' type credit card, pay it before the statement closes, and benefit from either monies back or useful reward benefits. Something for something. Cash only is something for nothing.

As to the OP and the initial 'story?' I'm calling bullshit on the whole deal. Dude, if you can't come up with 2K, you have no fucking business in the fucking business; pun intended. And for future reference, the next time you borrow money (provider or otherwise) and purportedly have the money to pay them back, GIVE IT TO THEM regardless of whether they tell you they don't need it right then and there. PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBT. Stupid to have had the money, offered it, and then kept it because they said they didn't need it then and there. Fuck that. Clear the slate and pay your shit.