Sex Condiments

• anita
  • 02-26-2016, 08:20 PM
Lmao at hot sauce. I had a gent eating sushi off of my body before. I was covered in food, and I was on the table. I licked birthday cake frosting before on a gent, I brought the cake and it was my birthday gift. I like honey, but it is very sticky.
I'm actually launching products soon that are flavored "intimate wipes". So just like you can have flavored lubes, I am producing flavored wipes for "at the moment" market

They will be individually packaged for personal cleaning & tastiness.....unlike the current wipes on the market that taste like soap. They will make your goodies taste goodie but without the mess of the lube......till your ready for that or not.

So how cool will it be if you can excuse yourself and do a quick wipe and your pussy and ass taste like:

Piņa colada
Vanilla bean ice cream
Chocolate pie
Cotton candy cuchie

Or:
Bacon cock
Chicken and waffles
Bourbon pudding.......for tasty cocks????

I'll be sending out free samples in the next few months and looking for feedback!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-28-2016, 06:18 AM
Cool! Cotton candy cuchie. Can't wait to try it.

ps. The doughnut flavored lube was a really good start. Finger lickin good. Ever so tasty and none of the calories. Mmmmmm.
I like honey
Cool! Cotton candy cuchie. Can't wait to try it.

ps. The doughnut flavored lube was a really good start. Finger lickin good. Ever so tasty and none of the calories. Mmmmmm. Originally Posted by Gbfsl

I'll add doughnut flavors to my lineup....and honey as well....all suggestions are welcome!

And Gbfsl.....love the avatar.....took me awhile to figure it out.....is that a pretty pussy on a Bentley stick shift ?? What is that.....it looked alien at first
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-28-2016, 11:30 AM
I'll add doughnut flavors to my lineup....and honey as well....all suggestions are welcome!

And Gbfsl.....love the avatar.....took me awhile to figure it out.....is that a pretty pussy on a Bentley stick shift ?? What is that.....it looked alien at first Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I might ad that au naturale was a flavor of yours that needed no enhancing.

Yes, that is a pretty pussy on a Bentley stick shift. I call it my "Beaver on a Bentley". If I could show you the next picture in the series, she had totally engulfed that stick shift. HOT!
I like lemon juice on my tuna... Tasty.

Sophie, that is a wonderful brilliant idea you have come up with ! Patent it immediately, before big business steps in and takes it away.
I can tell you from a personal experience, a well established Dallas provider made a terrible mistake and wiped her puzzy with a Baby Wipe before she walked into the bedroom, I noticed the Baby Wipe in her hand after she walked in and threw it in the trash can. We started activity and the taste from the soap solution or chemical on the Baby Wipe chocked me up and made me sick at my stomach and we had to abruptly end the appointment due to I was sick as a dog! My day at the races ended & I was ruined the rest of the day. Wasn't funny either.. I was looking forward to sum intense DATY & 69 with this beautiful woman and little did she know what she dud was a hobby no no. I never went back to visit her either. My bad but once was enough~!

That chemical on baby wipes is some nasty chit!!! Not made to ingest at all.... I learned the hard way!
Back in the Aspd days I used to offer a BBJ SUNDAE. It's a little messy but I enjoy whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Sometimes sticky is fun!!! Hmmm maybe I should bring that back.
I'm in for some of that! Let me know!
Awesome feedback!! I will add

Skittles flavors
Banana split to my beta test of flavors

Lemon on tuna.....maybe not....unless others think that would be delicious!!
Oh hell, I admit if you put any liquid on a female body I will enjoy licking it off. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Well that's a pretty open statement!

Sorry man, couldn't resist...
  • hd
  • 03-01-2016, 05:25 PM
As was said, pretty much anything on her would be good, I've had a taste for butterscotch syrup. Around her nipples and down to the really good stuff, and maybe stop by to lick tequila out of her belly button!

Maybe offer her some butterscotch balls?