The value of the occasional review

Too bad Ryansfun does not do outcalls per P411.......
Hello there, gentlemen!

While I agree with the overall marketing advice, certain price point denote a certain level of services, and wherewithal, savvy and gumption. The type of lady that charges over $300 despite the supposed normal market is not only hot, but secure in herself, and thinks outside of the box. Either that, or in most recent findings, secure in the stupidity of men.

Like I always say, those that know better do better.
While the purpose of this board is to share information, but in reality they only want to share information of why a providers rates are to high. Well everyone doesn't want to drive a cheap car. Some guys only recognize good service being how quick they can get off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I happen to agree with you outoftheblue! Originally Posted by ChiefBigFeather
That statement is also not true. Most providers like to get as much money as they can for as little service that they have to do and most hobbyists want as much service as they can get for as little money as possible. I definitely do not view good service being how quick I can get off, good service is the find it differently by many, but what I feel is good service is everything that is the leading up to and including getting off as well as the time afterwards until we part company.
Interesting viewpoint... which does make sense. Especially if you are a provider seeking quality of clientele not quantity.
So, a lady's phone isn't ringing as much as she wants so she raises her rates from $250 to $400 and suddenly guys are going to rush to the phone to book. I don't think so. Some guys will pay premium prices, but not for a sub-premium girl or experience. And many guys won't pay the premium rate no matter what. There is a reason that most providers are at $200-$300 per hour. If they could really get $400 per hour just by cutting down on there number of reviews, don't you think they would?
Established providers would have a hard time upping their price by $150 dollars an hour, just as I would. But new providers or those little known should come in at a higher price point. Another idea to create the idea of exclusivity:two hour minimums but w/o a rate hike.
But new providers or those little known should come in at a higher price point. Another idea to create the idea of exclusivity:two hour minimums but w/o a rate hike. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
They'll be undersold by the competition so quick that they'll be workin' the Fare Room day shift again within a week.

As for the guys, many of us are already viewing the guys who repeatedly pay 3 bills and sometimes more for newbies with a lot of skepticism. As a result, those reviews don't create near the buzz that they used to. But nobody ever said I was a marketing genius, so maybe I'm completely wrong. All I know for sure is what I will and will not support and what is being discussed by like minded individuals behind the scenes.
They'll be undersold by the competition so quick that they'll be workin' the Fare Room day shift again within a week.
HAAAAA!

Established providers would have a hard time upping their price by $150 dollars an hour, just as I would. But new providers or those little known should come in at a higher price point. Another idea to create the idea of exclusivity:two hour minimums but w/o a rate hike. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I agree, if they're worth it. I'm very tempted to go to a two hour minimum! 1.5 was such a great thing for me. I don't think an established girl could command an extra $150/hr if things stay the same, but anything she does to raise her perceived value would be nice.

As far as new girls, you have to understand how ladies get into this. They don't do research, and understand what's expected of them, or even know the mentality that they should have to even be successful sometimes. It's very rare that you find an independent starting these days, and when you do, it's usually under some desperate financial need, and they still think it's supposed to be some easy ride. Especially if they graduated from SCU (Strip Club University) with all the upselling.

This board advocates ladies not being worth a certain price or spearheaded by a group that have capped their budgets of at a certain rate. And by some people thinking that those speaking are the majority, then plus the climate on BP, the perception is they're lucky to get 200.

I'm glad you guys stepped forward with this, since rarely is there a balance of opinion represented on the board. But seriously, if a girl doesn't have this understanding from the beginning, good luck convincing her she should when most of her clientele are already lowballing her.
I am blushing a bit Eccienewbie, but thanks for acknowledging me. (especially with The Dannie- what a compliment) I do try to make sure my clients have an enjoyable and memorable experience. I prefer my repeat gents over the one timer wanting to add another notch to his belt.
As far as rates go, I think it is up to the provider. I do see that quite a few of the younger, newer ladies are a bit more pricey than I am. I just wonder if they are as mentally prepared as they are physically. After all IOP, is alot of mental prep. Any one can have sex, it takes skill to get a man to call again. I am not caught up in review count simply because I know that I provide QUALITY service EVERY time. If someone wants to write one great, if not that's ok too. Doesn't change the way I am during session.
I have a strict no review policy because many of the ladies falsely attribute skills to me that have never existed in any form.
I am blushing a bit Eccienewbie, but thanks for acknowledging me. (especially with The Dannie- what a compliment) I do try to make sure my clients have an enjoyable and memorable experience. I prefer my repeat gents over the one timer wanting to add another notch to his belt.
As far as rates go, I think it is up to the provider. I do see that quite a few of the younger, newer ladies are a bit more pricey than I am. I just wonder if they are as mentally prepared as they are physically. After all IOP, is alot of mental prep. Any one can have sex, it takes skill to get a man to call again. I am not caught up in review count simply because I know that I provide QUALITY service EVERY time. If someone wants to write one great, if not that's ok too. Doesn't change the way I am during session. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Very well said!
My first two hobby experiences are prime examples where price does not reflect quality.

1st experience - $$$, attractive outward appearance to probably all hobbyists, but did not reflect a personality as advertised or reviewed.

2nd experience - $$, very cute in a girl next door way, probably not classified as drop dead gorgeous category. Shy personality, but very cool to a person she feels comfortable with. Can see chemistry would be great with one person, but another may feel nothing. *In my experience, was EXACTLY as advertised and reviewed.*

Granted, I have virtually no experience, but based on pictures I've seen, reviews read, and my first two sessions, price is probably tied to either looks OR consistent service as advertised (chemistry or no chemistry). *Think it's pretty clear that most providers regardless of price are hit and miss. A client really loves their look or are disappointed. Or, they just never establish a connection, which usually results in an overall disappointing session. The Providers TRULY justified in asking top $ are the ones that are Universally viewed as attractive AND have the ability to connect (sexually and personality) with ANY client. *If 100% of reviews are positive with regards to looks and service expectations, wether you pay $400 or $150, you more than likely will enjoy your experience.

A minute by minute review describing how a client busted their nut tells me nothing.....A review should simply state if their physical appearance and service match how they are advertised.

To OP, the sheer frequency of reviews should have no impact to driving up price. Consistency drives price. You can have 50 positive reviews over 2 years, but if they stop for 6 months because everyone simply "ASSUMES", how does a provider validate their current price? They can't. I Provider who services consistently as advertised won't care about the frequency of reviews because they will only indicate a positive historical and current track record...
Established providers would have a hard time upping their price by $150 dollars an hour, just as I would. But new providers or those little known should come in at a higher price point. Another idea to create the idea of exclusivity:two hour minimums but w/o a rate hike. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I actually noticed on P411 today that a lady that in the past has charged in the 250-300 range now has a two hour 1000 minimum. Maybe she read this thread... I wish her well, but I will never see her based on her current rate structure.