THINGS I HAVE LEARNED IN THE HOBBY

the lurkers of the hobby boards are the ones who matter. the posters don't (at least not in my experience)
Beauty is how one carries theirself, and attractiveness is how one interacts with others.

Neither one has to do with how you look.
Fruit roll ups are a poor substitute for edible panties.
good advice pyramider...lol!!
Fruit roll ups are a poor substitute for edible panties. Originally Posted by pyramider
But the roll ups don't have any pubic hair to get lodged in your teeth.
Speakin of pubic hair...Any one know the sound it makes before it hits the floor?????

Ptooey. Sorry could not resist.
I've learned that things are not at all what they appear to be on the outside.. To a much greater degree than I knew before.
Another thing I've learned...if you really enjoy yourself with the one you are with, they come back...and they eventually become a real life friend. I have gentlemen that I lay down with that we will talk about everything and nothing and we both end the session feeling high on life.
This even happens on first dates too....and it's awesome when it does.
Gummi worms can be interesting sex toys.
I've learned that common sense isn't really common at all.
ya can't mix m&ms in a bowl with cut up fruit...lol!!

ya will never be able to pee on command...lol!!

breakfast tastes yummy good when eaten off my body{really happened!!}
I have learned to be comfortable in whatever skin I am in and just worry about me and all will be fine. People will say what they want. It is what I think that matters.
breakfast tastes yummy good when eaten off my body{really happened!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Damn girl!!! That is pretty impressive . . . Pancakes, hash browns, and scrambled eggs?