has anyone tried out that sugar baby arraignment site?

So, are you like a "Splenda Daddy"? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Does that make you the "Artificial Sugar Baby?"

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 09:28 AM
Oh hey FrenchWolfie

So did you have fun "pranking" all the spas in town yesterday ?

Man, I bet those chinitas were cracking up when you told them your joke...
Where are you going today? The Latin agencies?

Btw have you ever thought about recording your pranks and send it to one of those funny videos shows?

Maybe the cute papi can help you with that...
Oh hey FrenchWolfie

So did you have fun "pranking" all the spas in town yesterday ?

Man, I bet those chinitas were cracking up when you told them your joke...
Where are you going today? The Latin agencies?

Btw have you ever thought about recording your pranks and send it to one of those funny videos shows?

Maybe the cute papi can help you with that...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Speaking of video shows, shouldn't you be sending in requests to have an extreme makeover?

Another mandle in our presence?
...... Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
worse actually
  • N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Speaking of video shows, shouldn't you be sending in requests to have an extreme makeover?

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle

Ayyyy Wolfie

You come up with the weakest, stupidest come backs ever....

I love my pretty Puffies and so do my clients.
They PAY me to suck on them, and you my dear can't find one hooker in a city full of hookers to take your money and give you some....

Hell even if there was an "International Free-Pussy Day" I bet you would still find the way to fuck it up and not get any that day...

Sucks to be you and it's Awesome to be Me
Another mandle in our presence?

` Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
What man do you know, particularly here, that would post what I posted?

worse actually Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
He-he, don't rush him. He gets paid by the hour to get spanked on the interwebs. Or so he says, but he says lots of stuff.
He gets paid by the hour to get spanked on the interwebs. Originally Posted by armature
That would explain it. Sad existence indeed.
Ayyyy Wolfie

You come up with the weakest, stupidest come backs ever....

I love my pretty Puffies and so do my clients.
They PAY me to suck on them, and you my dear can't find one hooker in a city full of hookers to take your money and give you some....

Hell even if there was an "International Free-Pussy Day" I bet you would still find the way to fuck it up and not get any that day...

Sucks to be you and it's Awesome to be Me
The eyes don't lie. Your mandle apparently has been on hiatus for you to think that way. Men pay you for the mouth but not necessarily when's it running nonstop like an obnoxious toilet that needs major repair. Those saggy poor excuses for womanhood are far removed from their minds during the session and are certainly not the best highlight to be remembered by any stretch of the word when writing the reviews. They look weird if you want to know the truth. Let's hope that you still have an authentic Latina ass and don't also need butt implants or injections. But you are in the right city if you want a cosmetic makeover. Save up Miss Inflated Ego.

What man do you know, particularly here, that would post what I posted?

He-he, don't rush him. He gets paid by the hour to get spanked on the interwebs. Or so he says, but he says lots of stuff. Originally Posted by armature

Eccie doesn't necessarily have real men per se but it sure has a lot of wannabes. I am glad I am not part of that group.

I get paid with fake orgasms and excessive amounts of lube. Yet I still leave with a few dollars missing in my pocket. Blasphemous!

That would explain it. Sad existence indeed. Originally Posted by Mythos
^^^^^^^^
Its existentialism.

Eccie doesn't necessarily have real men per se but it sure has a lot of wannabes. I am glad I am not part of that group.

I get paid with fake orgasms and excessive amounts of lube. Yet I still leave with a few dollars missing in my pocket. Blasphemous!

So are you saying I'm a man or are you saying I'm not a man. The rest I get. You like to be abused by women.

Mythos, I like the way you think.
So are you saying I'm a man or are you saying I'm not a man. The rest I get. You like to be abused by women.

Mythos, I like the way you think. Originally Posted by armature
I could care less what and who you are. Nah, women are naturally abusive. Read the No reviews.

He doesn't think and that's why you get it him.

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 04:59 PM
The eyes don't lie. Your mandle apparently has been on hiatus for you to think that way. Men pay you for the mouth but not necessarily when's it running nonstop like an obnoxious toilet that needs major repair. Those saggy poor excuses for womanhood are far removed from their minds during the session and are certainly not the best highlight to be remembered by any stretch of the word when writing the reviews. They look weird if you want to know the truth. Let's hope that you still have an authentic Latina ass and don't also need butt implants or injections. But you are in the right city if you want a cosmetic makeover. Save up Miss Inflated Ego.

You are giving me your all, aren't you? LOL

Sweetheart my feelings and confidence are bullet proof. I am VERY content with what I see in the mirror. So you can criticize me, point out all my "flaws and imperfections" as much as you want. Trust me, I'm not going to lose any sleep over a Looney's opinion about me, especially if that Looney's only areas of expertise are: How to repel women and how to jack off....

You should put together the money from ALL the sessions you been have declined and get a brain makeover for yourself...
I could care less what and who you are. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Then why are you still running your pie hole trying to chat me up.

I'm looking forward to you getting to your point, because I'd like to get to the heart of the matter: Low life, lifestyle hobbiest trying to tease out "free" pussy.

But if you need to carry on - feel it Hoss; feel it deep.
You are giving me your all, aren't you? LOL

Sweetheart my feelings and confidence are bullet proof. I am VERY content with what I see in the mirror. So you can criticize me, point out all my "flaws and imperfections" as much as you want. Trust me, I'm not going to lose any sleep over a Looney's opinion about me, especially if that Looney's only areas of expertise are: How to repel women and how to jack off....

You should put together the money from ALL the sessions you been have declined and get a brain makeover for yourself...
I am just keeping it real. Your cranium is bullet proof and it explains your unwillingness to accept outside criticism. Speaking of brain makeover, BSC is an eccie term specifically designed for the gals that demonstrate such behavior. In other words, touche.