Very Rude ECCIE Member

ooh and Elizabeth ... im infortunately not in the ladies section or i would put it in there Originally Posted by Trista_Comings
Ladies...just a note ...the ladies room is on hold at the moment for admitting ladies..
Thank you for your patience and understanding until the higher ups work it out.. Originally Posted by anita germane

Looking forward to when that happens. Thanks for letting us know, Nita!
you got it babe!
Trista... Oh my seems like we got 1 member like this all over the us states. I dont come across this much and very thankful that we have wonderful gentlemen who treat us well and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure we are both safe.. Gotta love the guys from Eccie!!

I do see newbies from time to time but i require extra info like u stated but i usually ask ARE U EMPLOYED FULL TIME?? IF ITS YES I ASK FOR PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT SUCH AS CHK STUB, WORK ID [BADGE],OR IF IN A CERTAIN TYPE OF INDUSTRY LIKE OFF SHORE DRILLING I ASK FOR A TWIC CARD, COMPANY CC, HEALTH INSURANCE CARD [[FT EMPLOYEES HAVE HEALTH INS WITH COMPANY NAME ON THE FRONT]] i ask for at least one of the above along with state drivers license.. and i ask for them to take a pic of the 2 items and send it via txt and bring the 2 items at the time of appt. I give them a few hrs to send the txt and if nothing in 12hrs then no appt.. and no new employees..

Well i wish u well and have a great day .. if someone doesnt respect what ur trying to do to be safe then they arent worth ur time!!

xoxoxo
sweet lexxxi dd's
I must be getting old...I can remember when only intelligent people owned computers and the weirdos had to use the phone to bother you.
Not saying he's weird, he might just be new at this, but you can be anyone you want to be online.Thats where preferred 411 comes in handy.
See what happens when I'm on vacation, I get bored and post replies on ecc.
Dont worry, I'll be back to work next week.
Trista,
Be safe and comfortable, that's the key to a nice meeting. Your response, taking into consideration the threat of a false review and the rude behavior was a good heads up to the many great providers here. Now we know where the phrase "show me" may have originated. (pardon the pun, but I see your from MO)