Just to be clear!!!!

....I'm glad you guys are safe though, ... Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Same.

I appreciate ladies with nice, safe consistent incalls, it just makes things easier on me. I also very much appreciate and thank you all for welcoming us hobbyists into your space. Even with screening, you sometimes just don’t know. In this case, who knows if the hobbyist had ill intentions, is just inconsiderate, or simply an idiot. Plain wrong in all cases.

Most importantly it has reminded me in my lapse of judgement. It is long past due, but EZ I’ll find the time to this week to provide an hour of security and I’ll even bring the vino.
Mmmmuahhhh!!! I’ll be ready hon. Xoxo
I agree with ck. Just seeing a guy once doesn't mean he's not potentially dangerous still. I'm glad you guys are safe though, honestly. That's really creepy AF and shame on anyone sharing locations without consent. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn

No, you’re right babe. My bad. I genuinely was too comfortable (afterward) and let my guard down about the situation itself. I was trying to find some sort of explanation. But, you and ck are right, dangerous is dangerous. Risky is risky. My bad ladies.

And YES!! What she said!! Shame on any folks sharing our EXACT location if indeed that was the reasoning. But yup, still pretty dumbfounded as to how he obtained it. I even confirmed w lexxxi, showing her his info number etc and she said nope, never seen him. Mystery case left open. Lol.

But we’re good in the hood so far. No weirdness goin on in our neck of the woods aside from that spicy fella. I still wonder though, how the hell did he get IN and know the apt number? I mean the place is like a lockdown fortress, tellin ya, just sooo bizarre to us. Eh.

Gonna start blindfolding y’all at the front entrance and walk y’all in. Lmao. Kidding. It’s already a lot of work to go get you and bring you in myself because of all the automatic locks. And folks are not too friendly about you following in, which I appreciate.

Stay safe fellas and ma ladies.

Ez.
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper

Lmao!!! Omg the funniest part about this?!! It’s very similar to his description!!! Omg I’m dyin.
If the guy looks like colonel sanders I know who it is!!!!
Lol u guys crack me up!!!
Swwaustin say hello when u visit my roomie! ❤��

Stay safe in this nasty weather!!

Xo
Lex
Def Lex! 😘