Provider of the Day

Congratulations Roxy =>
Safire Sweet
Congratulations Roxy!!!
Congratulations Roxy -- you may give your acceptance speech until you hear the piano in the backgorund! Enjoy your special day!

Exactly how is Provider of the Day determined? Used to be a random thing with the computer. Is it still?
Thank you all mucho!
Woot! Woot! Lol! It's your day girl!
And people wonder why you have so much time to post.....
LMAO!!! Awhhh Whispers...darlin....I have as much time as I wanna have
LMAO!!! Awhhh Whispers...darlin....I hear your a real winner yourself Good thing your pockets are deep Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
That's what this place is about....
That you woud be correct on my dear! I hope you have a great day!
Congratulations Roxanne and those new pix`s WOW very sexy very sexy !!! dam drooling on my key board that cant be good
Thank you babe, your always a sweetheart see ya soon!
Whispers, I rarely see you blatantly being ugly to someone. (I see you have it out for one such lady but it is not common) I see you have a different POV on subjects but being an outright jerk to someone is not your MO...USUALLY.

That being said, I saw your original post that you have now modified. You captioned Rox's face pic and stated something along the lines of "no wonder she has so much time to post".

I guess I don't understand why you would do that. Not enough drama lately so you want to make a provider feel ugly? Shit, you wouldn't see her anyways because she's not in your age bracket so why even read the thread? Why put her down like that? What has she ever done to you?

Just because she isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean she isn't beautiful to the next gent. For real, I think that was super low of you.
That being said, I saw your original post that you have now modified. You captioned Rox's face pic and stated something along the lines of "no wonder she has so much time to post".

She posted her face shot.... I merely quoted the post...

I guess I don't understand why you would do that. Not enough drama lately so you want to make a provider feel ugly?

Feelings are something people can "choose" to have and I can't MAKE anyone FEEL anything.

Shit, you wouldn't see her anyways because she's not in your age bracket so why even read the thread?

Not in the age bracket... not in the weight bracket.... not in the looks bracket and she has big boobs... You are right... But if she is going to be the most outspoken and vocal provider in the mix then she is going to get some attention....

Why put her down like that? What has she ever done to you?

She is a Provider providing a service and this is a review board where prospective clients have a right to discuss those things....

Just because she isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean she isn't beautiful to the next gent. For real, I think that was super low of you. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

Thank-you.......

Get ready because it's been way too boring around here...

People think I post too much? Well I've been sitting back and watching for a while and Yssup and a few others are about to get the attention they've been craving.

People think I post too much? Well I've been sitting back and watching for a while and Yssup and a few others are about to get the attention they've been craving.
Originally Posted by Whispers
DIDN'T WE KNOW WHISPERS 4.0 WAS COMING? What about that tell-all expose?

CONGRATS Roxy! It's your day to shine as bright as the sun outside!

ENJOY!
xoxoxox