What are Republicans good at?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
A true modern day Democrat!
The only thing Bill Maher believes in is ratings.
Thanks Zany for once again demonstrating your ignorance.

A true modern day Democrat! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fixed it for you.
This is as close to being like Lincoln as Odumbo will ever be.
Thanks for answering that question Bill and thanks to the Black Ninja gangsta president.

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

I think we are good for reluctantly paying far too much in taxes to support lazy sloths that won't work and pay their own way.
Do you have a link proving that Lincoln is a modern day Democrat?
Speaking of Democrats, here is what Peggy Noonan wrote last week:

"The Democratic Party in the last years of Obama is running on empty, pushing old buttons. To judge by their current campaigns, their only bullets are mischief and malice. The mischief includes a wholly fictional Republican war on women and the malice involves class-mongering and 'check your privilege' manipulation."

So her answer to the question "What are Democrats good for?" is Mischief and Malice.
I think we are good for reluctantly paying far too much in taxes to support lazy sloths that won't work and pay their own way. Originally Posted by rioseco
You have no real argument from me on that one.
The only thing Bill Maher believes in is ratings.
Thanks Zany for once again demonstrating your ignorance. Originally Posted by boardman
Everyone in media is concerned with ratings but Bill doesnt lie.
Actually, "BigT," .... THIS must have been your attraction to the Dems?

I think we are good for reluctantly paying far too much in taxes to support lazy sloths that won't work and pay their own way. Originally Posted by rioseco
You have no real argument from me on that one. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

So you admit you're a lazy sloth? Good. No more denial. We're making progress! There may be hope for you yet, zanyzit.
So you admit you're a lazy sloth? Good. We're making progress! No more denial. There may be hope for you yet, zanyzit. Originally Posted by lustylad

I work harder and smarter than you Lazylad.
Actually, "BigT," .... THIS must have been your attraction to the Dems?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Blue Dog Democrats are really republicans. Do you think that Wallace should be in the same party as the Kennedy's? Wallace should be in the same party as Jim DeMint, that would be the republican party.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Three things Iffy.

1. Wall Street and the Auto companies went Bankrupt under Bush.

2. Bush put the USA into the recession. Obama got the USA out of the recession.

3. The leaders of Republican party will not let Cruz get anywhere near the republican nomination. They will give it to Mitt again before they give it Cruz.