It seems the Trump hating morons know what Trump

Sorry, Ace. The majority of Americans put America 1st which is why he didn't get a 2nd term. Calling people who don't care for Trump on a whore board "morons" doesn't change the fact that he had no business being president and that not everybody is as uniformed and gullible enough to fall for his conman bullshit like his cult followers are.

I'm not going to argue with you about the subjective crap you falsely believe. Once you state objective facts to support your false claims about Trump's greatness, you're not worth going back and forth with. And I suggest to others who realize what a completely inept clown that Trump is to not waste their time doing the same unless they like talking to themselves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lucas, and yet the biggest con is the lies Democrats and Biden have told. Central economic planning always destroys the economy for all. The United States is fast falling to be like all the other failed nations with the control of a few power brokers in a one world government.

[D]ump wasn't perfect, but for the most part his policies were based on historically right economic policy and the United States Constitution. The current Democrat leaders in Washington DC don't support either. Proof is the Supreme Court Student loan decision. It should have been 9-0 unconstitutional as the President doesn't have that power. Now if Congress passed that policy and the President signs it that would be Constitutional, even if it would be totally wrong. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Facts? Every day was better with Trump. If you ever feel stupid think about Biden voters and the feeling will disappear.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

McConnell joked that [D]ump's ex-secretary of state could deny calling Trump a 'moron' because he actually called him a 'fucking moron': book

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...ook-2021-9?amp

The Washington Post reported that the Kentucky lawmaker was so furious with the outgoing president after the insurrection that he never wanted to speak to Trump again. He also took to the Senate floor after Congress reconvened to certify the 2020 election results following the siege and denounced the crowd of pro-[D]ump rioters.

AKA: Un-Americans.

The House of Representatives voted to impeach [D]ump for a second time over his role in the riot. After his Senate trial, McConnell said that although there was "no question" [D]ump was "practically and morally responsible" for the riot and that his actions were a "dereliction of duty," he could not be convicted because he was no longer in office.

Luke!

Am I right?
Refresh:

Trump wanted to disband NATO. 5 years later Biden standing shoulder to shoulder with our allies

North Korea just fired another missile. Yet Trump said he was saving the world with his stunt trip to kiss Kim's ass, hoping for a Nobel prize. How did that work out ?

Mr. Trump is a disgrace and laughing stock around the world.
Refresh:

Trump wanted to disband NATO. 5 years later Biden standing shoulder to shoulder with our allies

North Korea just fired another missile. Yet Trump said he was saving the world with his stunt trip to kiss Kim's ass, hoping for a Nobel prize. How did that work out ?

Mr. Trump is a disgrace and laughing stock around the world. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That is the lie told by Democrats. Trump actually said all NATO members need to pay, not just the U.S.
That is the lie told by Democrats. Trump actually said all NATO members need to pay, not just the U.S. Originally Posted by farmstud60
He makes a lot of blanket statements like that...
At least Trump didn’t try to strike a conversation with an English guard that couldn’t respond. Biden is a total embarrassment to this great country. If Staff Edit - Biomed1 was found in the White House when Trump was Pres, there would non stop chatter from the idiot left. How can you identify everyone at the J6 protest , yet can’t find one culprit at the W H?
... The policy of electric vehicles, for example.

Most of the electric vehicles WON'T be made in America.
They'll surely be made in China.

Thanks, Joe...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Plenty of electric vehicles are and will be made in the USA. Even Vietnam companies are setting up factories in th US. Chinese companies such as NIO may start production in the US by 2025.
He makes a lot of blanket statements like that... Originally Posted by bb1961
Trump thought NATO no longer had a purpose. And exactly 5 years ago Trump was in Finland greeting Putin and making a lot of blanket statements...about Putin.

And you don't even mention the North Korea trip made by Mr. Trump.
America needs President Trump to fix Bidens screw ups!, 2024 please hurry, we need a President who can lead not mumble. TRUMP 2024!!!!
Plenty of electric vehicles are and will be made in the USA. Even Vietnam companies are setting up factories in th US. Chinese companies such as NIO may start production in the US by 2025. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Hmmm... So Chinese-owned businesses will start
car factory production in the United States??

... How nice... ... Though we surely KNEW that
China was getting SOMETHING for all the money $$$$
they payed the Biden family. ...

#### Salty

I added to your first post on electric cars.

Now that you persist....are you trying to hijack this thread ? Sure sounds like it.

What do your posts have to do with the thread topic ?
Your redefining TDS. Originally Posted by Brot
Dem righties can't see that the hate they project is the same, if not more, than what they da libbys are doing.

... The policy of electric vehicles, for example.

Most of the electric vehicles WON'T be made in America.
They'll surely be made in China.

Thanks, Joe...

If anything, components and possibly Detroit companies along with entrepenures (sp) Currently you'd be hard pressed to by a Chinese car at a dealorship of the same company.

Sorry, Ace. The majority of Americans put America 1st which is why he didn't get a 2nd term. Calling people who don't care for Trump on a whore board "morons" doesn't change the fact that he had no business being president and that not everybody is as uniformed and gullible enough to fall for his conman bullshit like his cult followers are.

I'm not going to argue with you about the subjective crap you falsely believe. Once you state objective facts to support your false claims about Trump's greatness, you're not worth going back and forth with. And I suggest to others who realize what a completely inept clown that Trump is to not waste their time doing the same unless they like talking to themselves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
McConnell joked that [D]ump's ex-secretary of state could deny calling Trump a 'moron' because he actually called him a 'fucking moron': book

The Big Cheato America First is just a modification of the name he stole (ain't that par for course with him) that wanted to push an isolation policy. Good luck finding anyone who will put a straight up source for you that backs their argument. If anything that has the moniker of accountability is hanging on it, these people who yell tds at people run faster than cockroaches from the light.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...ook-2021-9?amp

Luke!

Am I right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

LOL! I remember that. Why the righties don't believe anyone that was closest to Fearless Leader is beyond me. They were appointed to those positions for a reason....

Refresh:

Mr. Trump is a disgrace and laughing stock around the world. Originally Posted by VitaMan
...and Joey didn't have to push heads of state aside like #HeWhoShallBeNamed to do it. If anything, he was on watch with the turn around of NATO and its expansion.

That is the lie told by Democrats. Trump actually said all NATO members need to pay, not just the U.S. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Donny was sure right in that members had to step up with paying dues.

What's wrong with that? We already have a conglomerate of other countries producing parts, building and selling their vehicles here. Called free enterprise. Last I looked, selection keeps people on their toes in making a better mouse trap and deal.
I added to your first post on electric cars.

Now that you persist....are you trying to hijack this thread ? Sure sounds like it.

What do your posts have to do with the thread topic ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

... Because TRUMP (and what you lads say about him) is the
POINT of the thread - and Trump would NOT be letting
CHINA build cars or Power Plants on American soil.

THAT is the point of me comment - and the thread.

#### Salty
This is what you sneak into all your posts...not gone unnoticed. What does it have to do with the thread topics ?

"Though we surely KNEW that
China was getting SOMETHING for all the money $$$$ they payed the Biden family."
Do you ever get tired of reporting folks?
Do you ever get tired of reporting folks? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Let's stay on topic

I USED TO BE A TRUMPER. SO YES I DO KNOW HOW HE ACTS AND THINKS.
WORST PREZ EVER. A CONMAN AND CRIMINAL
I do hate that piece of shit trumpf who ran this country to the ground .