Jadoncarl04.....Becareful ladies !!!!!!

Blahhh blahhhh blahhh blahh....im done said what i had to say
Heh.
Attached Images File Type: jpg felicia1.jpg (17.0 KB, 314 views)
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Once again the burden of being the voice of reason falls upon L.A.

I think more than anything the OP felt cheated out of her time. Time that could have been spent with a paying client, her kids (if she has any), walking her dog, whatever. Grace is right. Not a safety issue anymore than anybody else that knows your address. However when somebody does come into your incall and then leaves I would think it would make anybody concerned if there wasn't a reasonable explanation.

If he did have an issue with your appearance the right thing to do would be to explain that you didn't really look like the pics you sent him. That's not really an easy thing to do to somebody face to face (at least it wouldn't be for me).

All in all I think something posted in the ladies only area would have been a better choice.

Please don't yell at me.
I picture this is what the guy was thinking when he saw her:

I don't see any pics on this site, even in the ads. I don't understand why you don't have them here if you have 3 on 411. Maybe he was very disappointed as he stated, but he could have told you, unless his imagination was way ahead of reality and was caught off guard. The last time this happened to me I left a bottle of SKY vodka and said "Thanks, but no thanks". I don't see why this is an alert, though. A two-way emotional bruising maybe.

I think more than anything the OP felt cheated out of her time. Time that could have been spent with a paying client, her kids (if she has any), walking her dog, whatever. Grace is right. Not a safety issue anymore than anybody else that knows your address. However when somebody does come into your incall and then leaves I would think it would make anybody concerned if there wasn't a reasonable explanation.

If he did have an issue with your appearance the right thing to do would be to explain that you didn't really look like the pics you sent him. That's not really an easy thing to do to somebody face to face (at least it wouldn't be for me).

All in all I think something posted in the ladies only area would have been a better choice.

Please don't yell at me. Originally Posted by L.A.
I see your point.

Fuck you too...he sent his picture to me..its alert because he has my address ... Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Blahhh blahhhh blahhh blahh....im done said what i had to say Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Must be how TWC felt after Comcast had to withdraw its acquisition proposal in 2014!
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2017, 07:25 PM
So what's the true story here?
So what's the true story here? Originally Posted by BLM69
This one seems pretty cut and dry to me.

After peeking at what is on the other side of the door, hobbyist runs. Provider feels cheated out of revenue and decides to teach the Hobbyist a lesson by posting an alert. Issue not alert worthy, so moved to coed by mods. Hobbyist tells his side of the story which seems authentic. Provider resorts to profanity. We analyze and offer our "valuable" insights.
Your fowl mouth responses still do not qualify this as an alert. You joined this profession knowing there would be times like this.

Heh
Originally Posted by Grace Preston

A better one for you Grace.

If a guy don't agree to your pics he has the right to walk away‼️ He played if off great least he didn't give you a bad review.
I would feel bad but karma is a bitch lol
I feel bad for the OP... how embarrassing to be all mad and think she's getting even then having the whole thing backfire. She got a double whammy. Should have just chalked it up to the game but instead chose to be vindictive which hurt nobody but her own self.

I would feel bad but karma is a bitch lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lol, and a much bigger bitch than you or I will ever have to be. lol

• BLM69
  • 07-29-2017, 09:08 AM
I would feel bad but karma is a bitch lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I don't believe in that crap, You/We control what happens around us by what we choose to do, life happens as it's going to happen, bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people and "karma" has nothing to do with it.

If he did have an issue with your appearance the right thing to do would be to explain that you didn't really look like the pics you sent him. Originally Posted by L.A.
I think he implied the reason quite clearly.. implication is gentler than direct action, it would be difficult to be mean and say "you look like crap, I'm leaving"..

Your fowl mouth responses still do not qualify this as an alert. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
while she may resemble a Bird of Prey, I think you intended to say "foul".
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2017, 09:18 AM
Every hooker here can't be for everybody's taste, maybe the OP should have just chalked it off and moved on, I'm sure other guys enjoy her curves just fine.