Do's and Don'ts

I am not much of a kisser..but I do love a sensual massage[giving & recieving}

and FYI..
DO NOT IGNORE MY KITTY CAT.......she loves attention as much as my "other" Kitty"!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
A neglected kitty is an angry kitty, the only thing that is a no-no for me is the whole tongue all up in my ear scenario. Inner ear canals flooded with saliva is not what I consider sexy, although I love it when my ear gets gently nibbled on, very interesting and arousing sensation.
lol--I am talking about a real cat! my baby girl.....she loves attention! lol
lol--I am talking about a real cat! my baby girl.....she loves attention! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was think something completely different and thought you were referring to your "other " kitty as your ass. My mind is always in the gutter.
I'm not a fan of slobbery kisses either.
I don't like when they tweak my nipples in an awkward way.
I still get a laugh at the guy you told me about that was a horrible kisser. I mean didn't most of us practice on our hands or something before the real deal. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Damn I was trying to forget about such a traumatic experience! Lol
I don't like when they tweak my nipples in an awkward way. Originally Posted by Shayla
+1 Shayla
I hate doggy kisses. But, nothing is worse than having a guy who is completely lost when it comes to reading a woman's body language. Whether it's a little rough or more on the sensual side of playing, it is a total mood killer to have my nipples tweaked awkwardly.
I hate hate hate when a guy slaps my titties & my pussy!

My ass is what you spank...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
This just confirms to me how different all of you ladies really are. I was with a provider last summer who when I asked her what gets her off the most told me to rub her clit firmly and give it a nice little slap, not too hard but there was a little force with it and she was SUPER WET after about 10 minutes of this. I'm thinking we need to institute a 5 or 10 minute orientation at the beginning of each session to go over specific do's and don't's. Or maybe even a power point presentation to give our slower hobbyists a good visual.
I mean didn't most of us practice on our hands or something before the real deal. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Nope. Some of us got very little to no practice at all.
I don't like when they tweak my nipples in an awkward way. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hahahaha, Tell me Shayla how does someone tweak nipples in an awkward way? Iam sorry that just struck me funny, lol.
Hahahaha, Tell me Shayla how does someone tweak nipples in an awkward way? Iam sorry that just struck me funny, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
lol I imagine it's like when someone seems like they are trying to tune into their favorite station rather than giving her pleasure.
Since we're on the subject; ladies if you're giving a hand job PLEASE remove any rings you may have on your fingers. Not a very pleasant sensation.
lol I imagine it's like when someone seems like they are trying to tune into their favorite station rather than giving her pleasure. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You mean on a dial radio where you turn the knob, or on a digital one where you punch the button?
You mean on a dial radio where you turn the knob, or on a digital one where you punch the button? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
lol Now that you mention it either way would be bad lol- but I am sure shayla will be able to futher elaborate. I prefer mine to be sucked rather than pinched.
@Skylar - I generally start out sucking, but as I work my way down to DATY, I gently turn the nipples back and forth between my fingers. But only if your torso is short enough. My short arms don't reach many women that way.
@Skylar - I generally start out sucking, but as I work my way down to DATY, I gently turn the nipples back and forth between my fingers. But only if your torso is short enough. My short arms don't reach many women that way. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
My pussy twitched multiple times while reading this.