Hey! I'm a Valued Poster!!!

Great Balls,

I could be wrong, but I think they went by my post count. When I hit 100 posts my status upgraded. Originally Posted by The Drummer
445 and. Still nothing!
445 and. Still nothing! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
If and when you lose PA, you will become a Valued Poster.
GBOF you dont need a title to be a Valued Poster
GBOF, you can change your user title to Valued Poster and people won't know you can read all the private comments they make about you.
GBOF, you can change your user title to Valued Poster and people won't know you can read all the private comments they make about you. Originally Posted by jokacz
really, now just who would do a silly thing like that ?????

darn, wish I woke up earlier today. I could have tried that

heh, wish I thought of that. but then I would have been outed on that

It dose not bother me that drummer has no reviews

its like Hay I was thinkin of not doing one. mmmm just how does a dog called boo lose his bone!!!!!
  • Tiger
  • 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM
really, now just who would do a silly thing like that ?????

darn, wish I woke up earlier today. I could have tried that

heh, wish I thought of that. but then I would have been outed on that

It dose not bother me that drummer has no reviews

its like Hay I was thinkin of not doing one. mmmm just how does a dog called boo lose his bone!!!!! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is his collar on too tight, or did the leash get yanked?

there were better leash yank pictures, but really... you get the point.
yanked errr many times LOL
Hows this guy become a valued poster with half the time ive been a member and no reveiws!!! Wtf Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Great Balls,

I could be wrong, but I think they went by my post count. When I hit 100 posts my status upgraded. Originally Posted by The Drummer
445 and. Still nothing! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
If and when you lose PA, you will become a Valued Poster. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack provided the answer. You have “Premium Access” which, obviously, ranks above “Valued Poster”. And, from what I understand by talking to other members; as long as you have Premium Access, you can go into the Main Menu (located down the left side of the site’s Home Page) click User CP and change your status to anything you want, including your own customized tagline. Or if you desire: Valued Poster.
Well...son of a bitch!!! Shows how much I know about the inner workings of this site. And here I thought it was something that was given to ya.
Well...son of a bitch!!! Shows how much I know about the inner workings of this site. And here I thought it was something that was given to ya. Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
If they were givin' away things, I'd be lucky to get crabs! "Som Bitch"!!!
Originally Posted by whosdair
"You can't, I say you can't be no loins a mine son. When I get home, I'm gonna put a knot on yo mama's head"!!!
errr road master ??????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Roadmaster retired
Caddy in action
Roadmaster retired
Caddy in action Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
Daddy, your Roadmaster was the cat's meow!