RIP Switter

It did seem to have a fair amount of activity in some markets, just not Texas after OH2 got popular. Sadly, right now would have been a good time for that platform to gain a little ground here.
Looks like onlyfans got the DDOS std now!
Looks like onlyfans got the DDOS std now! Originally Posted by abcxyz
Wow. The Russians decided banks are too hard to hack, so go after the sex sites instead?
Is Switter in the Shitter?
Just remember switter.at was based out of Australia. So of course it wasn't that useful stateside, but none the less....

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kb7...-shutting-down
Switter has helped us alot. I am going to be sad when it's gone. I really wish they would find a way to legalize this profession already. Originally Posted by moneykavega$
Totally agree. Because I’d love to eat and then bang your ass without worrying about the popo. That’s if you let me do those things. But I’d be able to ask you ahead of time without fear of proposition laws.

Keep on looking hot baby!
Wow. The Russians decided banks are too hard to hack, so go after the sex sites instead? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah... The Russians only pray on the weak.
The posts from Assembly 4 cite the reason for taking it down is that Australia's laws are changing in favor of con sex workers. With SESTA here in the USA and AU apparently having "similar" issues, I wonder if this becoming a global thing... Until now sex work has generally been tolerated in most of South America, and certain parts of Europe and the Orient. I hope that's not about to change...
I've had a completely different experience. Everyone I hit up was a scammer that I couldn't find reviews, or find on reputable sites other than Switter. Oh well, hopefully Tryst doesn't go away.
too bad about switter. decent board, but its not very user friendly. it is why I didn't visit the board too much.
Is Switter in the Shitter? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lol

Yep in 2 weeks
I've had a completely different experience. Everyone I hit up was a scammer that I couldn't find reviews, or find on reputable sites other than Switter. Oh well, hopefully Tryst doesn't go away. Originally Posted by XpertTraveler
Switter was an interesting experiment but my experience was similar. The lack of any male component to share information made it a slog at best.
Switter is shutting down effective 3/14/22.

Sorry to see it go, I didn't use it a whole lot, but found it to be a good resource. Originally Posted by sharkmanct
I have been using it 🤔
Switter was bad, but options are pretty narrow. It is better to have it than not have it.