Navy Yard shooting

If Obama had a son, he would look like...
Yep a libtard with a shotgun and a pistol plus one he picked up off a dead security guard that he killed. Obama supporter from what his friends say.
Are you ignorantly arguing that Biden didn't say what he ignorantly said, or are you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, ignorantly arguing that the shooter didn't use a shotgun?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your stupidity is showing again In Bred quit while you are behind. You are running a distant second.
Yep a libtard with a shotgun and a pistol plus one he picked up off a dead security guard that he killed. Obama supporter from what his friends say. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Actually just another Texan..
I have heard some stupid shit in my life, but IBIdiot blaming Biden for this shooting may be the stupidest shit yet.

I guess shit is shit as far as Corpy is concerned.
A man with mental illness hearing voices in his head that had run ins with the law was able to legally purchase a shotgun and use it the same day, and this is all you got? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

There is a question on the form about mental illness. I guess if people lie or don't think they qualify as mentally ill then the law doesn't work. Sounds like an indictment of the system and not gun ownership. We have said for years that mental health should be a disqualifier but the gun grabbers are worried about magazine capacity. Talk about mentally ill.

Actually he is from New York. He just lived in Texas.
actually he was from the same place as She Jack......Queens New York.
Not a Texan.....typical libtard
There is a question on the form about mental illness. I guess if people lie or don't think they qualify as mentally ill then the law doesn't work. Sounds like an indictment of the system and not gun ownership. We have said for years that mental health should be a disqualifier but the gun grabbers are worried about magazine capacity. Talk about mentally ill.

Actually he is from New York. He just lived in Texas. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

He was seeking help had changed hotels because of the noise coming through the flooe and people using a microwave device to keep him from sleeping. The police had alerted the Navy about him looks like they dropped the ball.As far as where he was from it is the same as the Kenya thing. Makes him a Texan LOL.
Actually just another Texan.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, he's not a "Texan"!
Your stupidity is showing again In Bred quit while you are behind. You are running a distant second. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

A distant second to all of you lib-retards who are tied for first in stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?! That's okay.
There is a question on the form about mental illness.
.... . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How would IvaLittleOne be able to do a self-analysis?

Did he lie or he just doesn't realize it?

He thinks that if a guy stays with a friend for awhile in a state he becomes "from there"!

Come to think of it, that IS a liberal concept ... I can't remember how many people I've met who NOW live in Austin, Texas, or even close by, who claim to be FROM AUSTIN ... even when they been there for a couple of months! Austin is the Texas Liberal Bowl!
How would IvaLittleOne be able to do a self-analysis?

Did he lie or he just doesn't realize it?

He thinks that if a guy stays with a friend for awhile in a state he becomes "from there"!

Come to think of it, that IS a liberal concept ... I can't remember how many people I've met who NOW live in Austin, Texas, or even close by, who claim to be FROM AUSTIN ... even when they been there for a couple of months! Austin is the Texas Liberal Bowl! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. Hence, they think they are better than everyone else in Texas. They fail to recognize or either willfully ignore that they are propped up by massive taxpayer dollars paying over 100,000 people to work in either state government or at El Universidad de Tejas.
Without what amounts to a massive taxpayer subsidy, they would be considerably smaller and less importante.
Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. Hence, they think they are better than everyone else in Texas. They fail to recognize or either willfully ignore that they are propped up by massive taxpayer dollars paying over 100,000 people to work in either state government or at El Universidad de Tejas.
Without what amounts to a massive taxpayer subsidy, they would be considerably smaller and less importante. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
THATS RICH, JL/Kayla complaining that someone "thinks they're better than everybody else."

You just can't make up shit like this!

Austin ....they think they are better than everyone else in Texas. They fail to recognize or either willfully ignore that they are ... are carpetbaggers, who infested the place with "their brand" of lifestyle, which is for the most part inconsistent with the rest of the State. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fixed it for you, I think.
THATS RICH, JL/Kayla complaining that someone "thinks they're better than everybody else."

You just can't make up shit like this!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only thing I saw her say is that she gives better blow jobs than you do.

Does that piss you off?