Official Cougar Age?

I love men of all ages, but I perfer men 35 and up to ?? As long as they are respectful.. give me a clean, nice man who dresses well, smells of nice men's cologne and knows how to kiss I'm good!!
M.M.
I surely do not want to offend the older fellas. I am just stuck in this "Cougar Stage" and well, I only do this on the side, so I guess I can afford to pick and choose. I have tried to be more open to the older men, but for some reason I did not get the respectful ones, which turned me off completely. They treated me as if because they had green that they were entitled and that is not the case with me.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, headed out to enjoy the day hiking! Have a great day.

Peace out!
It's your business. See the age range you desire. I personally prefer 40's and older because these are the men that, to me, are more respectful, appreciative, giving, kind, sensual and just an ALL around great time. I can ALWAYS find something positive about every person I come in contact with. I practice this in my RW as well. I do have a few youngsters that I enjoy seeing, but give me my older gents every day! Love them Originally Posted by Kendall4U
+1
  • EZ.
  • 11-09-2014, 07:12 PM
In PMs, I always tell the women that I'm an old guy. If they don't like that, please save me the money. Another nice thing about P411, you can exclude or make one a favorite.
Not at all. 70% of us guys here appreciate the heads up, thanks! Originally Posted by Prolongus
No shit Sir. I knew there was a reason she wasn't appealing to me. I hope she finds the young guns! Leaves more fine Ladies for us older gents. ✌️
How hard is it? If you only want to se guys in a specific age range, POAST IT IN YOUR DAMN ADS and quit making everyone guess...
I am a fully functioning, no blue pill, 61 yo successful guy. When I see a lady who is in there forties, I am immediately attracted to her, because I really have very little in common with a 20 yo.

I would think that in this competitive market, where the providers are competing for their market share, that they really would not want to limited their potential clients. We as purchasers of this commodity can pick and choose from whatever age group we desire, because this is our entertainment. Kind of ironic for it to work the other way around.

Maybe a better venue would be Ashley Madison or Arrangement finders for a "Cougar"
  • Tetas
  • 11-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Hmm. I see lots of ads for "cougars"...never knew that they ONLY saw younger guys.
Thanks for the update, I'll avoid anyone that uses the word in the future!
Would hate to show up and discover that I'm too old for her, at the ripe ol age of 45.

The "cougar" label used to have that predatory edge to it and implied the young man/older woman fantasy. Then it became a marketing tool for older women in the business, like MILF, and I think that's all it is now, but strictly speaking any woman going after significantly younger men is by definition a cougar.