Encounter - I GOT ROBBED!!!!

I have never seen her before.
dude you willfully GAVE her the green.. how is this a robbery?

news flash - dawg you got played! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Truth!
so others will know the inside story, i suggest you make your ROS public. Originally Posted by pmdelites
is the "ROS" part of a review that is not deemed to be a review, still private? I don't know, I'm asking.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
i would think ROS is private, whether it’s a review, ripoff or ncns.

what i meant was that he could post the ROS part out in public so people can read it w/out needing oremium access.
it’s his story - he can keep it private or make it public.
You didn’t get Robbed or Played, you got CHUMPED!!
I always thought the rule was if you met her, it qualifies for a review. Only NCNS are sent to coed. Did the rule change? Originally Posted by TinMan
I think "activities" need to have occurred to qualify for a review Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung's is correct, and it has always been that way...activities need to take place in order for it to be considered a review.
Research, research, research man.

I invest tons of research in everyone I see, and when I select someone I have almost no fear of anything bad happening because it is a well reviewed lady. The ladies here with impeccable records got attained that status for a reason.

As a result, I have yet to have a bad experience, let alone get ripped off. Everyone I've seen has been a true lady while she was with me.