12 hour FuckFest

Not my cup of tea, I regret to say, old boy.Ta ta. Prefer a fuckfest with my ATF instead. The frills would be a nice condiment! Have to plan one.
This sounds hot, but unirtunately those of us with SO's would have a hard time with an overnight.

I've actually pondered this before. My thought at the time was if an overnight is X, could a pool of 5-6 guys pay for an overnight each and hang out with a group of girls. When I thought of this, the girls I was thinking was Madison's possee, since they had 5-6 members at the time. That way everyone spends the overnight charge, but get to see multiple women. HOT!
I completely agree with above concerns - specially me being hygienic freak.
But then I seemed to answered my own question.

There is a reason why ratio of providers to hobbyist is 2:1.
so that providers who are not participating for that hour can freshen up in meantime.

And for people who has SO - I don't understand it lol. My work needs me to travel - you can just make something work related and come back next day.

Thanks for good response guys. If anyone plan something like this in dallas - please don't forget to invite me
Anyone already planning to have this kind of event?
  • Rexy
  • 03-16-2015, 11:19 PM
Any update on this or other types of clubs?
Went to a club in Salzburg, Austria called Babylon. It is in a mansion in a very beautiful city. I think it was 100 euro to enter but that money got applied to your first session if you partook. Open, fully stocked bar and all the food you want to eat. Ladies were very well dressed and beautiful. When you picked lady of your choice you could take her to a room for like 100 euro/hour. There is also one in Vienna and Innsbruck I believe. To me this was the ultimate hobby experience. BTW we wore suits they have a dress code. They have a website, but you have to pay to access it.
There was a lady that used to put together these type of events in CA,NY,Chicago. There were some steps involved to be invited to one of these:
1.Locate a girl that already had a standing invitation
2."Audition" with one of the girls for at least 2 hours
3.Have the lady recommend you to the organizer
4.Have the money to go

I made it through all 4 steps, but could never get my schedule to mesh with theirs. Too bad though, the private reviews and links to the girls were pretty awesome.

TM
Sounds pretty wild!!
Looks adventurous! I'm down but not for 5k maybe 1k
12 hours? One hour per girl? Just how many times can you fuckers get it up?

I'd be done after 3, and thats if I rested up the week before and drank extra fluids!!