Fetishes

Well I always thought I have ugly feet. But yesterday a gent luved all over them while I was blowing him...he blasted all over me cause it excited him so!! Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like a fun time. Hope you got a back scratch out of the deal.
TOTHorns I've always heard you were a kinky one, but never got a hold on what your fetishes were.
I don't quite have one either. They keep changing! LOL
Hey sweetie, this was actually one of the first ever fetish sessions I did! It was actually a 2 girl session and this gentlemen. He explained to us the reason behind his fetish and it was quite fascinating. Though he was older than I am by a large margin I still played the mommy role well and it was a good experience! We had several other fetsihes of his intertwined into the one detail about the diaper.

I have also done ball busting fetish, tickle fetish, role play daddy daughter, humiliation/cross dressing fetish, etc. nobody’s fetishes are ever weird as long as they don’t harm anyone!

Xoxo
Eh, everybody has their thing I suppose. Instantly reminded of the Asian guy from Office Christmas Party lol.

"Do you have some kind of weird fetish or something?"

"No... I need my diaper changed, mommy!"

Fetishes are always fun. Getting to experience new things is always thrilling to me. I wonder if there are other fetish friendly providers?
Fetishes are always fun. Getting to experience new things is always thrilling to me. I wonder if there are other fetish friendly providers? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Yes, others are out there but still so many providers who shy away from the scene (sensual foot worship, mine). I’ve had literally hundreds of feet to worship but the true female partner who is in sync with me and knows my wants, needs and understands why I obsess over it - that partner is a rare find. The lady in my Avatar is one of the chosen few and I’m guessing we’ve sessioned 30 times or more. It is so very much more than just kissing or slobbering all over my lover’s feet- it’s a erotic, sensual form of sexual expression that forms the nexus of the true practioner’s sexual being!
Pen..i did...next time you can scratch my back!

I was told there is a "furries" play group in my hometown...hmmmmmm
I find other people’s Fetishes fun and either entertaining or interesting. Infantilism can be complex but I’ve had fun sharing my man baby with a girlfriend, suckling him and changing his nappy. Sometimes humiliation and degradation is involved and that can be fun for my smart mouth.

And speaking of that tickle fetish.... Tickle Man use to tie me up to tickle me, but we don’t do that any more. Apparently my responses are too strong lol
Your fetish makes you You.
I find other people’s Fetishes fun and either entertaining or interesting. Infantilism can be complex but I’ve had fun sharing my man baby with a girlfriend, suckling him and changing his nappy. Sometimes humiliation and degradation is involved and that can be fun for my smart mouth.

And speaking of that tickle fetish.... Tickle Man use to tie me up to tickle me, but we don’t do that any more. Apparently my responses are too strong lol
Your fetish makes you You. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
The last line says it perfectly!
Solemate...I saw Tia Phoenix based on your review. I enjoy TS ladies as well but it is damn hard to find a good lady.

I also enjoy being pegged. I recently saw two lovely ladies who each donned strapons and just wore my ass out. Good times.
Solemate...I saw Tia Phoenix based on your review. I enjoy TS ladies as well but it is damn hard to find a good lady.

I also enjoy being pegged. I recently saw two lovely ladies who each donned strapons and just wore my ass out. Good times. Originally Posted by Ppete1
Tia has since, to my regret, had surgery so she now is TS Post Op and my theory is I want the stick and stones if I’m entering that realm! Can’t handle anything up mine except a tongue but glad you enjoyed it all!

Your fetish makes you You. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
So do you enjoy your feet being tickled?
I actually don't find that such a strange fetish. I've done ABDL and ANR. I have large breasts so it makes it easy to enjoy. I've been the naughty sitter, naughty sister, and also mother who wants to make her baby feel good. In other times I have also been the mother or sister who seriously takes care of the baby by spoon feeding, diapering, changing diaper, watching movies. I do enjoy little play as well. I don't mind discussing more and will shoot you a PM.

Lol perhaps we will meet sometime so I can experience this as this is one of my biggest fetishes. Had a nice time at DFW Dungeon the other day enjoying this fetish and oil Mmmm.

TOTHorns I've always heard you were a kinky one, but never got a hold on what your fetishes were. I'd love to hear more. Even your deep dark ones *wink* I'm in need of some good kink play.

Ever tried Pet Play? I love it! Getting tummy rubs, back scratches and butt scratches as well as nuzzling into someone lap. Also being on a leash with collar. Mmmm. Love it!

I love kidnapping, restraining, taunting and teasing then getting down to the nitty gritty. Blindfolds, cuffs, and toy OH MY!

Would yours by chance be feet that's intact one of mine. Enjoying foot worship and tickling hehe. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley

If you'll give me a little notice, if at all possible when you come to the DFW area, I'd be more than happy to tickle your feet all you can handle!!
I am so impressed there are so many open people to my fetish. Almost everyone I told in my life before was “gross, grow up, never in a million years”. However I do live in super conservative Houston too. Now I just need to find the right lady to help out fulfilling my fetish.
I am so impressed there are so many open people to my fetish. Almost everyone I told in my life before was “gross, grow up, never in a million years”. However I do live in super conservative Houston too. Now I just need to find the right lady to help out fulfilling my fetish. Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82
Lol Super conservative Houston? Never heard that one before.