Rent A Friend?

Dannie are milk and cookies considered extra on the friend date LOL

Are playmates allowed?
I never thought of Dallas as a "hot air ballooning" center of Texas, but from the number of friends doing that, I must be wrong. Plenty of hot air though (both kinds).

No names, no faces, no facts, but my zip code came up with a well reviewed provider. What a way to get to know someone first. (Referring to a poorly thought out thread offering a free lunch. Poor guy took some hits on that).
Big Hot Air Balloon festival every year in Plano in Sept.
http://www.planoballoonfest.org/

LOTS of fun. Amazing trip. Incredable view. When they fire up the burners at dusk and all the balloons are up and lit, its a not to be missed sight.

Might be an interesting place to "play". Just have to find an accomadating pilot
What a way to get to know someone first. (Referring to a poorly thought out thread offering a free lunch. Poor guy took some hits on that). Originally Posted by OldGrump
And you are right. In hind sight, it could have been better presented. It was a spur of the moment, throw the idea out and see if I get any hits kind of thing. I figured I might get a few responses or just be totaly ignored. Should have realized there will always be a few who have to jump in and trash people even when its not called for. Some people just cannot help themselves.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Enjoy the balloons!!!
Dannie, do you do doubles with your friendship experience? If so, I'd like to offer MY friendship services with yours.

If there were 3 of us, we could partake in fun activities such as Oujia Board, pillow fights, marble tournaments, lemonade stands, make layered rainbow jello, oragami, build bird houses....

the possibilities are endless with 3 people, the more the merrier!

We could even make French Toast Kabobs (SHOUT OUT TO MARTHA STEWART!!)

book now, slots are filling up
Watch out Dannie, I've always wanted to get a room at the Omni in Fort Worth and just lay out at the pool with a beautiful woman that will get me a drink when I need it and maybe put suntan lotion on me now and then.

Does that fall under Friendship experience.
She's been my friend several times!

http://rentafriend.com/#zip/75047/id/5380/friend/
She's been my friend several times!

http://rentafriend.com/#zip/75047/id/5380/friend/ Originally Posted by oltimer

Was it $50/hr? If not, you got ripped off, buddy!

LMAO@French toast kabobs!! Jamie, you can be a part of my friendship experience if you want! You can work the phone lines. They ring all the time with advice requests and just your general bitching, and I need your help fielding all these phone calls. Thanks!
lol thats funny and those french toast kabobs look good
and 1 SB wanna-be. I was thinking about Rent-a-Fluffer.cum as my new venture. Heres the plan. Guys can set appointments on my new site and arrange the fluffer treatment for the 1st hour. Now, that the rise will not lower, you move into the action scene with the ECCIE friendship provider for 2 hours. When she kicks you out you move into the just cuddle me and pillow talk mode for another hour with the companion from Rent-A-Friend. Best news is that you have missed all the morning office meeting you're ready for lunch with your newly rented friend.
Let's tally this:
Fluffer $ + tip
ECCIE $$$.5 + tip
RAF $ + tip
Lunch .5 + tip
-------------------
TOTAL: $x6 + tips - What a great deal for a full day of exercise and recreation. That is cheaper than Orlando and the Princesses are much hotter.
Like the guy says, "Want a friend, get a dog." Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
The "guy" in question was Harry S. Truman. He said, “If you want a friend in Washington, D.C., get a dog
And all this time I thought fraternities/sororities were "Rent a Friends"!

Fly
Member of GDI ( G . . .D . . . Independents) Originally Posted by b2flyer51
hardly, 1/2 of my current "friends" are my fraternity brothers and I am 60. Do you still maintain contact with your GDI friends from college?
Uh, knew that. Phrase more important than the source. And BTW, Truman stole it from Roscoe Conkling, former NY spoils system big-wig, who, to my knowledge, made no reference to DC.
Harry S Truman said: "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog" Actualy he never said that. The words seem to have been put in Truman’s mouth by Samuel Gallu for his play Give ‘Em Hell, Harry! (1975). And, the actual quote was ‘You want a friend in life, get a dog. Verified by the Truman libary. Truman never said anything like this. But its still a great line.
back to topic...
10 pages of friends near my zipcode, about 50/50 caucasian and african american women.
but found this friend... http://rentafriend.com/zip/75238/id/5380/friend
hmmm, she looks familiar.

also saw this on their FAQs page...
All of the profiles on RentAFriend.com are public except for the friend's contract information. Anyone can view the friend's photos, details, and read their profiles, but in order to contact the friend you must become a member. Membership fees are $24.95 per month or $69.95 for an entire year. The friends charge between $10-$50 per hour, and almost all of them are willing to negotiate or even waive their fee depending on the activity that the member wants to do. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Any offering FS?