A question for the ladies.

I don't mind cologne as long as he doesn't smell like he was trying to use it to cover up not showering. If he doesn't arrive freshly showered he's required to take one. I prefer clean period whether he comes unscented or wearing cologne...I have no perfume/cologne allergies.
I use Nivea body for men and then I moisturize with men's body lotion.

Since I shave my head and face with Dawn dish soap. I need lotion with a lot of vitamin (E). Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
How often do you have to use lotion? And why do you use Dawn dish soap? I also shave my head, but I use my regular razor w/shaving cream on the days I do my whole head as opposed to just the face.
I prefer freshly showered and freshly shaved, happy for men and DB Light blue I find irresistible
I use Dawn because it open the pores up and it's very slick. As for moisturizing, twice a day, everyday.
I use Dawn because it open the pores up and it's very slick. As for moisturizing, twice a day, everyday. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
It opens up your pores? Funny last night I had a RL girl I know start trying to get me to buy skin care products & I thought about it b/c of what you said...
Something else that helps. Boil oatmeal and take the film or the oats and put on your face and head. It replenishes the vitamins you've lost.
image.jpg

Instant panty dropper
I'm just amazed no women have responded, "I just LOVE men who stink like yesterday's sweat & toe jam, haven't bathed since their last visit to the toilet & whose breath smells like an old anchovy pizza..." Does anyone realistically think there are women who find that appealing? Cologne aside (I don't wear it) whether you use it or not--once you've taken care of the basics (bathing) now it's simply a preference for both wearer & the girl. But clean is clean. Not-clean is gross.
I prefer freshly showered, no cologne. I wouldn't wear perfume unless it was explicitly requested. It's hard to know what scent is enticing or offensive to your partner.
I'm just amazed no women have responded, "I just LOVE men who stink like yesterday's sweat & toe jam, haven't bathed since their last visit to the toilet & whose breath smells like an old anchovy pizza..." Does anyone realistically think there are women who find that appealing? Cologne aside (I don't wear it) whether you use it or not--once you've taken care of the basics (bathing) now it's simply a preference for both wearer & the girl. But clean is clean. Not-clean is gross. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
I bet if you wrapped your 'wienie' in $300 ... the smell might not be 'quite' as noticeable.

not that I would ever show up to meet a woman - RL or provider - dirty ...
I don't wear colognes, and don't care for perfumes... I'm always meticulously clean for a date, but a nice soap (I use Dove) is plenty, and I've gotten many compliments from ladies on how clean I smell.

The major reason I don't wear colognes or body sprays is that my S.O. has a scent allergy, and is hyper-sensitive to scents. Even though she lives in another state and we rarely visit, I'm worried that when we do, she'd still pick up the trace of a scent and ask questions I don't want to answer. Scent allergy is a very real thing- there's something about the chemicals used in making colognes and perfumes that sets her off, with an extremely upset stomach and a sometimes debilitating migraine headache that lasts for hours. Even a trace of cologne, scented air freshener or the like can set off this reaction.

If you must use a perfume or cologne, a little goes a very long way. And please be aware that it can literally make some people sick.
8nteresting fact about some people being allergic or experiencing nausea from perfumes and colognes.........a crucial component for most of those is whale vomit actually. Hard to gather obviously and very expensive by the ounces collected.
So fresh and so clean! Right out the shower. NO cologne!!!!
If you do wear cologne by all means do not put it
on or anywhere near your tool.
I'm just amazed no women have responded, "I just LOVE men who stink like yesterday's sweat & toe jam, haven't bathed since their last visit to the toilet & whose breath smells like an old anchovy pizza..." Does anyone realistically think there are women who find that appealing? Cologne aside (I don't wear it) whether you use it or not--once you've taken care of the basics (bathing) now it's simply a preference for both wearer & the girl. But clean is clean. Not-clean is gross. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog

lol, this is exactly the type of BS sarcastic comment I would make.... lol

I am trying to cool it these days though, yall will just think I am mean.