BOURBON!

I like Macallan single malt scotch 12 years old or if you like shine and i do from time to time I drink Rattlesnake Rosie's Apple Pie shine
jack, henny and beer
vodka always good too. Originally Posted by Missburger
None of those are bourbons of course....

Buffalo Trace and Blanton's are excellent choices....
I'm okay with Elijah Craig.
I'm surprised no one has gone old school and mentioned Basil Hayden's....
A lot of people mentioning Buffalo Trace bottlings. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Great bourbon and easier to obtain than Pappy Van Winkle.
That is true PR i just thought i would through my two cents worth in
Crown Royal Special Reserve. Stock up every time I cross the border.
Great bourbon and easier to obtain than Pappy Van Winkle. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Pappy is distilled at Buffalo Trace. I believe you are referring to the standard Buffalo Trace which I agree is a good value bourbon.

pro tip - this November find a Tennessee or Kentucky whore and drag her over to a local Total Wine and Liquor for PVW release day. A lot of the stores will hold a lottery and sell Pappy 23, 20, 15, and 12 along with Rip 10. Depending upon attendance (there will be a lot of people) you should run about a 2/5 chance of getting a bottle of something.

PVW 23 goes for about $2500 on the secondary market. Lists for around $300 so it's spectacular if you can luck out and get a bottle of 23 year old. It's cold down there in November however.
I too have been sipping 4 Roses last few months, but this month have dropped down to Early Times... its the bourbon for covid cashless times.
Product placement whew

Carlos most of the bottle shops put the cheap shit on the lower shelves. They don't mind if the filthy shitheads touch these bottles or even steal them because they are of little value.

The expensive bottles are usually kept on the top shelves or behind the counters where the cashiers stand so that bums can't get their hands on them. Some of these bottles can be surprisingly expensive.
Inquire about the Rare. It may be found on the top shelf, way off to the right. Whew

A lot of whisk(e)ys are called rare.
Board authorities may give warnings regarding off topic whisky in a bourbon threD. Whew
Bourbon is whiskey.
That bottle goes on the bottom shelf.