Encounter: Lunch with Sophia Rose

I am always amazed that any guy here would want to ask for full bb. I will accept nothing less than bbbj but full on bb you would have to be out of your mind. Originally Posted by Wildinout21

BBFS is definitely riskier but the odd thing is that in over 12 years of the hobby and most of it unwrapped I only got two nasty burners and they were both from BBBJ
Oh God. That's why I have no desire for kissing and ESPECIALLY daty. No God damn way.
How many guys will not do "full BB", but have no problem doing DATY. Same with females doing bbbj but not "full BB" except they may be worried about pregnancy Originally Posted by jmichael

I don't get DATY and especially not DATO with women in the hobby. Like what? Don't you like having birthdays? Because that's a good way to stop having birthdays.
I've been licking clean pussies and clean assholes for 50 years. Looking forward to many more. WALDT
I've been licking clean pussies and clean assholes for 50 years. Looking forward to many more. WALDT Originally Posted by pittlicker
Dad is that you? lol
Gentlemen we are getting way off topic.