What's your fantasy scenario?

My fantasies do come true.. I love meeting strange women for sex... Being able to see them before I meet them. read a little about how they perform sexually. then meet them, kiss them, smell them and taste them for myself.. that never gets old to me...
Mine is fucking my son's doc... Also my dentist.. My son's teacher... The teller at the bank... The grocery checkout girl at ALDI (she is hotttttttttt)... Originally Posted by jafun

+1. I have some doctors who I wish would wear less when they examine me. Maybe toss in a little L1 with the prostrate exam.

I don't know what ALDI you go to, but holy crap, the one at mine is hot too. Screw the cheap groceries and fuck the check out girl!!! (damn, I don' t usually talk that way,but...)

Don't get me started on bank tellers. I try to use drive through so I don't get caught oogling.
Okay, I know this is a stretch considering I live in Texas, but my fantasy is to have hot passionate, and steamy sex on the banks of a tropical lake near a quiet waterfall.

What can I say, I love the scenery. LOL
This place is my fantasy. 'Cause none of this shit ever happened.
Okay, I know this is a stretch considering I live in Texas, but my fantasy is to have hot passionate, and steamy sex on the banks of a tropical lake near a quiet waterfall.

What can I say, I love the scenery. LOL Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

Us girls need to get together and vacay in Hawaii. I think I'm adding that one to my bucket list!
Just realized I have another one.

Going to a friend's office and crawling under their desk and blowing him while he tries to work and answers phone calls...
Too bad there is no room under my desk
I fantasize about providers calling me and wanting to pay me 250 every time they want me to fuck em. That would be awesome. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

LOL.. Seriously, that is something on my bucket list.
Some time before I leave this earth I am going to hire me the most
expensive d*ck I can afford and make a night out of it!
Hell.. If I ever make it rich.. I will have him accompany me on a nice vacation to where he will serve me hand and foot and give it up any time I want it.

oh yea.. and he must agree on every thing I say..LOL
and not speak unless spoken to.

I really wouldn't call it a fantasy, although I would want to do it just for the experience. J/S

Melannie, I'm available, and very agreeable. Your wish is my command!
Just realized I have another one.

Going to a friend's office and crawling under their desk and blowing him while he tries to work and answers phone calls... Originally Posted by honeydavis

I have a desk with so much room underneath, you could stretch out
The patient tells the doctor she wants him to kiss her. He refuses, says he cannot under any circumstance do that. She begs him, please, oh please doctor I want you to kiss me sooooo bad! Still he refuses, but tells her "I cannot kiss you, in fact, I shouldn't even be fucking you."
I have a fantasy of another just for fun, go to a movie and out to eat date with BrownSugarBaby.
I used to have a lot of fantasies during my 21 years of marital "bliss" (read- plain vanilla sex). Then she left me and I started living out all my fantasies, LOL! Holy crap have I had some amazing sex in the last couple of years. My advice to guys who's wife is leaving or has left you- get your sorry ass in the gym, transform yourself into a stud and go out there and make up for lost time
Massage parlor with a guy. :P
I got the oil