Third Ebola patient in Dallas!

When you catch Ebola, and you're too stupid not to, don't come looking for me. I am seeing a union saying that there were no protocols. The White House and the CDC have both touted their protocols. Someone is lying and my money is on the administration. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, that's what I thought. You post up something that is utterly untrue and when somebody calls you on it, you start blaming President Obama....no matter what the fuck it is. Dumbass.
Typical the hospital fucks up so Judy blames the administration. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean the hospital the Perry said was trained to his standards? LOL
"Judy" may be right. Obama should not have trusted Perry with something that important.
I doubt The Ebola Virus is Either Democrat or Republican, Conservative or Liberal.

It does not discriminate. We now have a Asian, a Black, and a White infected.

If we keep fucking around, we will have an epidemic on our hands.
I doubt The Ebola Virus is Either Democrat or Republican, Conservative or Liberal.

It does not discriminate. We now have a Asian, a Black, and a White infected.

If we keep fucking around, we will have an epidemic on our hands. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not to worry...The administration will be restricting those flights from W. Africa any day now.
How can a physician be so reckless?
This is why you need Medical Malpractice Attorneys!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So true. Too bad the Republicans have taken away the rights of those who are the victims of medical malpractice. Originally Posted by timpage
Both of you are wrong.

Who is the doctor? Who is the patient? Snyderman wasn't treating anyone.

If a plumber breaks quarantine and gets someone sick, that person may (or may not) have a cause for a harming the other person. Probably not in most cases, otherwise we would be inundated in lawsuits everytime someone caught an illness from another person.

Nothing changes if the person breaking quarantine is a doctor.

Medical malpractice only applies if the doctor is rendering medical services to his or her patient.
Not to worry...The administration will be restricting those flights from W. Africa any day now. Originally Posted by boardman
Or Texas?
Or Texas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not only is she a "journalist"....Snyderman is the chief medical reporter for NBC................

You can't make this shit up. Liberals think they are exempt from the rules everyone else has to play by.
And you know she is liberal?
Read her non-apology, apology. Pathetic. She should be fired! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Who did you blame for Katrina? Nagan? Blanco? Don't be a hypocrite. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Would like to see a link where you think I blamed anyone for these.
So true. Too bad the Republicans have taken away the rights of those who are the victims of medical malpractice. Originally Posted by timpage
Clearly, I part with the Rick Perry agenda on that score.
Link?

[your crocodile mouth has done overloaded your canary ass]
You mean the hospital the Perry said was trained to his standards? LOL
"Judy" may be right. Obama should not have trusted Perry with something that important. Originally Posted by slingblade

We have all heard the head of the CDC make claim after claim but who has heard Perry make that particular claim? LInk?
Both of you are wrong.

Who is the doctor? Who is the patient? Snyderman wasn't treating anyone.

If a plumber breaks quarantine and gets someone sick, that person may (or may not) have a cause for a harming the other person. Probably not in most cases, otherwise we would be inundated in lawsuits everytime someone caught an illness from another person.

Nothing changes if the person breaking quarantine is a doctor.

Medical malpractice only applies if the doctor is rendering medical services to his or her patient. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think you could argue that among her "rights, privileges, and responsibilities thereto appertaining" when she received her medical degree, she has an obligation to the public in her capacity as a medical correspondent trading on her degree, and possessing an expert ability to be able to understand the recklessness of her actions.
She committed an overt act in violating the quarantine.
She should pay a fine, have it placed upon her medical record, and be liable to whoever is injured by her actions.
Link?

[your crocodile mouth has done overloaded your canary ass] Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We have all heard the head of the CDC make claim after claim but who has heard Perry make that particular claim? LInk? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://www.newsweek.com/texas-govern...-dallas-274625

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000316322

Just a few that popped right up. If you need more just let me know
Here we go.

Jim