Which Provider Has The CURRENT HOTTEST AVATAR?

london...and valerie.... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Glad you like...
Can we vote more than once? If so I'll vote again for London again and again
god forbid someone look at it and derive a smile,happy thought or boner from it. thanks to all the girls out there with great attitudes and personalities
Thanks Charles. I didn't appreciate being involved in his poll and took the avatar down for a couple of days. Originally Posted by Ansley
wooohoooo I feel honored--Thx bunches!!

{Tiffany--you make my list anyday sexy} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you sweetie, and you surely get my vote for lust godess!

Ok Tiffany here's a vote for you. Originally Posted by burkalini
Thank you baby! One of these days, I will ravish you!
god forbid someone look at it and derive a smile,happy thought or boner from it. thanks to all the girls out there with great attitudes and personalities Originally Posted by petiteassman

I don't think she minds people looking at it, otherwise she would not have made an effort to make it so spectacular. She likely just does not want to be in a contest she did not volunteer for.
such as ",the avatar of ANSLEY AYERS is property of Ansley and may not be used in any promotions, contests, games of chance or whack off sessions without the expressed and written consent of ANSLEY AYERS any violation will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If in the occasion you have already whacked off to said material please submit the equivalent to 1 hour of [ANSLEY AYERS companionship rate to avoid criminal prosection. If you have included ANSLEY AYERS avatar in any on line polls please remove picture , any mention of said picture and ANSLEY AYERS unless you have received prior written consent. quote=London Rayne;775621]I don't think she minds people looking at it, otherwise she would not have made an effort to make it so spectacular. She likely just does not want to be in a contest she did not volunteer for. [/quote]
Guys don't read much, so I doubt that would make a difference lmao!
She likely just does not want to be in a contest she did not volunteer for. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Bingo!
Who said it was a contest?

That implies I am giving the winner something. It was just a poll. I tried to edit it, but that does not appear to be an option. I was going to pull the Ansley option and try to add a few of the other great nominations we have seen her. This was just for fun folks--a chance to give a nod of appreciation to ladies that have wonderful avatars.

My apologies, Ansley, it was meant as a compliment.

Mods, if you can't lift her name from the poll, please pull the whole poll and remove this thread if that is what it takes to bring her lovely avatar back to us.

Once again. . .sorry
Thanks for the apology.

As I told you and a mod in a PM that the other ladies might gain business from this, and not to remove the poll. Removing my avatar was a much easier solution.
Thanks for the apology.

As I told you and a mod in a PM that the other ladies might gain business from this, and not to remove the poll. Removing my avatar was a much easier solution. Originally Posted by Ansley
Nah, I would rather look at your sexy avatar than have this silly poll here.

Mods, when you get a chance, please eradicate this thread and poll.
The poll does not need to be closed. I am not saying this as a Mod, only as a ECCIE member. As a Mod, I do not have authority in this forum. This poll is the same thing as a post in that the poster has every right to post a poll or any comment that does not violate forum rules.

This is the same thing as the OP just asking the question, "who has the hottest avatar? My choices are ... " only he put it in a poll.

No need to bring up that I am only saying this because my name is in the poll. I will have to be disqualified later today when I post my new fake turkey avatar. LOL

Let's move on and have a little fun! This thread is a lot less drama producing than a lot of the others...

Smooch!

Lea
mmmm and all this time looking at Lea's avatar I never saw the word "Moderator". Thats ok its still easy to look at.
LOL, Offshore... and now you should see and read Turkey!!! So, I am officially out of the Poll becuase I had to change to my Thanksgiving avatar!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Smooch!

Lea
just wondering with all the ladies on this site how you only chose those 5?? and yes they are all very hot and sexy however seems alittle bais..and i mean no disrespect like I said they all are hot and sexy..just my opinion