Crowns

I've never had a breakage with a crown. They definitely have them at the Hustler store on the FQ / CBD border in NOLA. I keep several other types around for guys with a preference, but crown is my go-to as it seems many guys prefer them, and I personally find them to be minimally-irritating for me compared to other brands. I like the female condoms best of all!
  • lat
  • 09-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Ok good feed back .... But like I said the best ones I have experance is the ones they use at 777 spa in Ocean Springs, Miss. When they put it on with there mouth and get on it really feels like I have on nothing and they are red in color so they might be the Crowns ?

I been experimenting with different ones haven't hit jackpot yet .
Also April Cox mention breakage ... Which is odd, I haven't had one to fail on me since I was in my late twenties I guess I might have gotten smaller...Lol..
Crowns are pink in color.
  • lat
  • 09-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Crowns are pink in color. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
Might have been pink ?
based on your description I'm guessing they're crowns
Ok good feed back .... But like I said the best ones I have experance is the ones they use at 777 spa in Ocean Springs, Miss. When they put it on with there mouth and get on it really feels like I have on nothing and they are red in color so they might be the Crowns ?

I been experimenting with different ones haven't hit jackpot yet .
Also April Cox mention breakage ... Which is odd, I haven't had one to fail on me since I was in my late twenties I guess I might have gotten smaller...Lol.. Originally Posted by lat
They're pink and come in a blue wrapper with white print. I've never had any condom break with proper (non oil) lube and even though a crown is a little hard to start, once the "ring" is unrolled down the shaft, the rest of the condom stretches nicely and doesn't feel too tight. Okamoto's other offerings, the Skinless 3000, and the 003, and 002 are very tight for me and quit unrolling with a good 2" of shaft still uncovered.The only near failure of a condom I've ever had is a couple times when they rolled back up while in action. Even when that happened, they never slipped off the head. The ring would hold it right there.