My houston trip july 25th....

Sad thing is I believe Brooke....
Hey Lola why don't you come over here and put your Bunz on my face!
AND whatever you fucktards do, you had better not post Lola's number or she will go psycho bitch on all of us.

AND watch your damn grammer so you do not disturb her while she is "sleeping like a queen."

817-832-9204 [caveat emptor]

Old Dingus
Lol I had people with me to get my stuff katie...
Hard n fast no I sure did not... Only the bp guys who were acting up sorry lol Idk where you got your info. I love houston
Wasn't three weeks on tickets... I had a two year old probation violation you guys are hard at paying attention or listening sometimes tisk lol
Abigail no meltdown sweetie sorry lol you guys are hilarious!!! Like I said those were directed at stupid bp people. So again please stop with all the drama like I'm not even all the way grown and don't act like some of you do ... Why I'm hardly on and like to have a good time with my regulars! Any one who has seen me and spent time knows how I act and am laid back and have a good personality you guys are too drama filled
I guess this is how some of you get off by being assholes for no apparent reason.? I was in jail therefore could not pay my phone bill. My other bills are always and will always be paid first off. Second off I can work, model, hobby and do whatever I please since some of you want to be assholes! And some of you females don't have education who are talking all that shit! I'm not even 22 and have my business degree and going back for visual communication and sound engineering. Had scholarships and got asked to walk on for sports. So again why is all this hatred and drama like damn!? It was months ago and like the post clearly stated it was for two guys that were from bp in particular I never told anyone else to fuck off besides the idiots who were being drama filled assholes. Some of you really need to re evaluate yourselves. But I have no worries and my life has always been on a positive path. And if anyone ever wants to talk this shit in person instead of via the internet that day would be awesome for me lol. Well back to work I go and no disrespect to everyone who has been respectful to me. Like some of the people who have common sense tell me... "don't worry about these haters and no lifes on eccie sometimes they have nothing better to do..."
Can't wait to get back to houston and have a great time!!
Love, blessings to all. And to others who can't be helped may God be able to bless you!
Have a good week everyone!
Tebow blesses everyone
  • TheDr
  • 08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
I guess this is how some of you get off by being assholes for no apparent reason.? I was in jail therefore could not pay my phone bill. My other bills are always and will always be paid first off. Second off I can work, model, hobby and do whatever I please since some of you want to be assholes! And some of you females don't have education who are talking all that shit! I'm not even 22 and have my business degree and going back for visual communication and sound engineering. Had scholarships and got asked to walk on for sports. So again why is all this hatred and drama like damn!? It was months ago and like the post clearly stated it was for two guys that were from bp in particular I never told anyone else to fuck off besides the idiots who were being drama filled assholes. Some of you really need to re evaluate yourselves. But I have no worries and my life has always been on a positive path. And if anyone ever wants to talk this shit in person instead of via the internet that day would be awesome for me lol. Well back to work I go and no disrespect to everyone who has been respectful to me. Like some of the people who have common sense tell me... "don't worry about these haters and no lifes on eccie sometimes they have nothing better to do..."
Love, blessings to all. And to others who can't be helped may God be able to bless you!
Have a good week everyone! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks!" (Hamlet, you're educated and working on sound engineering so look it up).

I vaguely remember you in essence telling us to 'f**k off' awhile back. But if I am mistaken, I apologize. Put up your ad and come on thru if there is demand for someone as dramatic as you. Personally the hobby is to escape such drama. I can get that from the SO for free.

And please save the idle threats. I'm from Dallas too- S Oak Cliff to be exact. So face2face is no issue for me- done it plenty of times. But at my age I'd prolly be bored to death and fall asleep. Anyway, whatever you do hope it works for you...
Had scholarships and got asked to walk on for sports. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
O.M.G.! Dick sucking and rim-jobbing are scholarship sports???

I have no worries and my life has always been on a positive path. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
Give Lola a call and congratulate her for her life always being on the right path.
213-377-2089
I wish Rocker Rick was still around. He would have enjoyed this.
Old Dingus

Have a good week everyone! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
I call BULLSHIT!!! Coming from Corporate America, and having an education, you wouldn't even get a phone interview if your resume looks anything like your posts!! Your grammar sucks, your punctuation is non existent, and you can not seem to conform a simple sentence!

Now, as I stated above.... meltdown (similar to early/mid April) should be promising, because I foresee you repeating history and NCNSing clients, thus having bad things said about you. This being said, I am forced to believe that in in your "Business Education" they forgot to teach you the basics in Business Etiquette and Constructive Criticism.

As for a lecture from you on re evaluating myself.... Bitch Please!!! GTFO!!!

Good luck on your visit to Houston