George Conway declares republican party is a CULT

Have a great day stein , and try to at least mention the post when you respond, I read somewhere that is against the rules? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Calling other posters idiots, old sport ? Is that your way of going around the rules ?

Not to mention creating another account and handle after being banned. Sound familiar, comrade ?
And of course no one tries to refute anything he says.
Other than lying about him. He never told his wife he would divorce her if she kept working for trump.
Trump supporters hate George Conway. They can't catch him lying because he doesn't.
He points out the trump lies tells people about the trump grift machine. Trump hasn't used his PAC money for Republican candidates/election expenses as much as legal fees for lawsuits against him.

The lack of information forum posters have about Conway shows that they aren't well read and that they use knee jerk reactions to information they haven't encountered before that blows up their narrative.
Try to stay on topic. You won't find Conway on fox. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

why does anyone need to refute Conway's opinions? that's all they are, btw, opinions. doesn't make them absolute facts. i can simply disagree and by doing so it means Conway's opinions aren't absolute facts. they never were.

claiming Conway is a "prominent Republican" doesn't buy you much. is he the only "prominent Republican"? of course not. he only gets traction because the bulk of the press is liberal and always looking for anyone, especially a so-called "conservative" willing to criticize Trump.

and Conway's own credibility has taken a big hit by his association with the now disgraced Lincoln Project.

yes, the Lincoln Project is tainted and disgraced. Conway's involvement with it taints him too.
Of the Following . . .
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
MR. conway doesn't know what hes tallking about. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Contrar Monfrar,

I believe George is likely more enlightened than the rest of the GOP Conspiracy Clan, where they are busy fomenting the next version of how Trump is a master of 3 dimensional chess and the rest of the world plays checkers.

The only thing Trump knows about chess, is that his followers are pawns.
Contrar Monfrar, Originally Posted by eyecu2
did you mean this?

Au Contraire Mon Frère
I can count the number of people who give a shit what George Conway thinks with no hands.
I can count the number of people who give a shit what George Conway thinks with no hands. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

so

you're saying Georgie is saying.. "look ma, no hands!"