Help Me Out Here

We're going to have a problem.... Originally Posted by Shayla
Canadian women are exempt from the sports check! LOL

If your hinting at something else, I want Burk to go first!
I will volunteer to thoroughly check Shayla out, and report back to the committee my findings. It will be a detailed examination. No fee for this, I'm just willing to help out when necessary.
If a person has a dick between their legs then he is a he, not a she ors/he. Just plane old he.

This has nothing to do with whether they are a great person on not, the gender is not changed by man boobs or any other type and some make up.
If a person has a dick between their legs then he is a he, not a she ors/he. Just plane old he.

This has nothing to do with whether they are a great person on not, the gender is not changed by man boobs or any other type and some make up. Originally Posted by Bull149

It has everything to do with if she or he is a nice person as the OP said he was curious about she/he or whatever Kat would like to be called. It's just called respect. She/he does not lie about what he/she is. Get over yourself.
Facially, she reminds me of Michael Jackson, for whom I was never attracted.
I like her
I dont think she deserves to be disrespected
I agree Nena. She sounds like a really sweet person. I wish she can call me once a week and help me with my Mandarin. She's definitely someone I'd like to meet.

@COG, if you're up for exploration, meet her for coffee. Becoming more open-minded is a process. There's nothing wrong with seeing the person within the provider. I find the fact that you shared that here rather wonderful.
If s/he still has a Wang, what exactly would a client be looking to do in a session? To each, his own... Honest and up front ad, should be no problem.
If s/he still has a Wang, what exactly would a client be looking to do in a session? To each, his own... Honest and up front ad, should be no problem. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
TT do you want me to draw you a map? LOL
I pegged "her" for a tranny... Then again, "she's" not my type. Originally Posted by Shayla
Yep. He's just a little too rough around the edges to pass as a woman. Yes I said HE. I commend all you ladies for taking up for him and his choices. I have no issues about his lifestyle or sexuality, hell I pay for pussy on a regular basis who am I to judge. But if he's got a dick or ever had a dick he's a man. Like SL said earlier check for an adams apple and count the ribs. But if the OP wants to try out something different go for it. Who knows you might really like it. Everybody's gay on some level anyway.
It always amazes me how narrowminded some of you people are. Are you worthless because you pay for sex/get paid for sex? Because all of this terribly unattractive nastiness towards Kat is the EXACT same thing that most vanilla people think about you for participating in the sex industry.

So maybe take a break on the hypocritical bullshit.
SG the new hot terminology is "Pious Baloney."

I don't get COG's angst as he has been with Transexuals before. Granted he did not know it until after but he never complained during.
It always amazes me how narrowminded some of you people are. Are you worthless because you pay for sex/get paid for sex? Because all of this terribly unattractive nastiness towards Kat is the EXACT same thing that most vanilla people think about you for participating in the sex industry.

So maybe take a break on the hypocritical bullshit. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I thought I stated that I was not judging COG or the provider for what they may or may not do. I think everyone should do what makes them happy as long as you don't harm anyone else. And no I don't think less of myself or anyone else in the hobby. And since when is it hypocritical or wrong to call a man a man? Ok maybe we could call him a transexual? But to call him a she or her is misleading in context. For example, if we were friends and you were speaking of another TS friend of yours and you never mention the TS part. Only that "she" is very funny and smart and beautiful. In my mind I'm thinking of a woman not a transexual. My personal preference is women not TS. That's why most of the men here prefer to keep it simple and call anybody with a dick or ever had a dick a man. I don't dislike transexuals or homosexuals or bisexuals. It takes all kinds of people to make the world fun and interesting. So don't be so quick to judge and label people as hypocrites. Remember the part where I told COG to try it because he might like it? I was being serious.
If s/he still has a Wang, what exactly would a client be looking to do in a session? To each, his own... Honest and up front ad, should be no problem. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
TT do you want me to draw you a map? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here SL, let me help you out...

It takes all kinds of people to make the world fun and interesting. So don't be so quick to judge and label people as hypocrites. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. Live and let live.